+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec,indian applicant timeline and experience with process.

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
AOT = CHEMISTRY, AOR = DEC 2011, INTENT TO REJECT = DEC 2015, DOCS SENT = DEC 2015 THEY OPENED DOCS ON MARCH 8 , 2016 STILL WAITING ................................

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
pappu13380 said:
AOT = CHEMISTRY, AOR = DEC 2011, INTENT TO REJECT = DEC 2015, DOCS SENT = DEC 2015 THEY OPENED DOCS ON MARCH 8 , 2016 STILL WAITING ................................
what was rejection reason?.how you sent document mean for administration review or to same file no.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Lastest news - Mon projet Québec
Next application intake period for skilled workers and introduction of an online virtual waiting room
May 30, 2016 – Candidates who have already created their Mon projet Québec account will be able to submit their application for a selection certificate under the Regular Skilled Worker Program starting June 13, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time) . The Ministère will receive 5000 applications during this intake period.
A virtual waiting room will soon be online, allowing candidates to keep their place in line during high traffic periods. Candidates who wish to access Mon projet Québec will automatically be directed to this waiting room and will be able to find out their position in the line and the number of people in front of them.
Before June 13 , it will be possible for candidates to update their application form for a Certificat de sélection du Québec so that they are ready to submit it during the intake period. It is important that candidates properly note down their user name, password and answers to their security questions, since all of this information will be requested. Anyone who has forgotten this information will be asked to consult the “Technical Support” section in the Mon projet Québec Frequently asked questions to find out the procedure.
To submit their application on June 13, 2016, starting at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), the candidates must:
1. access the virtual waiting room as of 8:30 a.m. by clicking the tab Se connecter ;
- it will not be possible to get in line before 8:30 a.m., since the waiting room will be reinitialized;
- the candidate’s position in the waiting line will be displayed on the screen. The number of people waiting in front of the candidate will also be displayed;
2. connect to their account when their turn comes;
- an audible signal will inform them and a message will appear on the screen, at which point they will be automatically redirected to the page allowing them to connect;
3. submit their application.
- during the submission period, candidates will have a maximum of 10 minutes to submit their application.
Other information about Mon projet Québec
Have a place in the waiting room does not mean that it will be possible to submit the application. Only the first 5000 applications submitted will be considered;
Candidates who plan to pay their fees online must have their credit card on hand;
It is advised that a personal computer be used to access Mon projet Québec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Québec;
Between now and June 13, some technical maintenance is planned to prepare Mon projet Québec for the intake of applications. This maintenance work will be announced on the Ministère’s website.
Candidates who do not have an account at the time of the first intake period will be able to create one after this period. They will have an opportunity to submit their application during the second intake period. The dates for this intake period, during which 5000 applications will be received, will be announced shortly.
Reminder — candidates who can submit an application at any time
Candidates who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or are temporary residents of Québec and authorized to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can do so at any time. Those who already have an account can submit their application online, using the Mon projet Québec secure space. Those who do not have an account are invited to call 514-864-9191. A customer service agent will tell them what steps to take.
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
DEAR ALL,
FOR APPLYING QSW MY PROFESSION IN QATAR ID IS TECHNECIAN.
BUT AM WORKING AS ADMIN OFFICER.IF WE SUBMIT ARABIC TRANSLATION AND IN QID SHOWS TECHNECIAN AND MY EXPERIENCE LETTER I GIVEN ALREADY FROM COMPANY IS ADMIN OFFICER.SO IS THAT ANY ISSUE CAME FOR THAT.

mollyforever

Jun 12, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U123
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
Sep 2013
IELTS Request
7 Bands - Sent with the application
File Transfer...
April 1, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting...
Med's Done....
Waiting...
Interview........
Waiting...
Passport Req..
Waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting...
Hi All,

Here's My timeline:

Visa Office: New Delhi
Second AOR : May 5, 2016
RPRF : Requested May 30, 2016
RPRF: Paid May 31, 2016
Meds : Waiting
Passport Request: Waiting
Visa Status: Waiting

Can anyone guide me, what's the processing time in Delhi visa office after RPRF payment done.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
three months usually

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
rushabh.mechatronics said:
jasvir saab whats your status update ?
administration review sent in December15.after getting AOR no any update.

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
Hello friends,

I applied Quebec immigration in 2013 and got updation in 2015 submitted income tax and 10 days back I got email from MIDI that points is calculated as 35 points for single applicant and they gave AOT 0 points for Chemistry.

they gave another 3 months to increase points.

when I submitted my file in 2013 I took reference letter from employer for chemist because at that time chemist in 12 AOT list now it is in 0 AOT.

when first joined in my company I started working as Junior chemist(pharmaceutical production technician) later promoted to chemist but I didn't submit this reference letter I thought its not necessary because its not in AOT 12 but now its in 16 AOT and also had this experience preceding 5 years.

can I explain this situation to my visa officer is she/he will agree?that submitting reference letter now with cover letter.

plz suggest me

thx.

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
glencybabyvengassery said:
DEAR ALL,
FOR APPLYING QSW MY PROFESSION IN QATAR ID IS TECHNECIAN.
BUT AM WORKING AS ADMIN OFFICER.IF WE SUBMIT ARABIC TRANSLATION AND IN QID SHOWS TECHNECIAN AND MY EXPERIENCE LETTER I GIVEN ALREADY FROM COMPANY IS ADMIN OFFICER.SO IS THAT ANY ISSUE CAME FOR THAT.

rushabh.mechatronics

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HONK KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
administration review sent in December15.after getting AOR no any update.
Jasvir saab, what you are currently doing ? working at and all ?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
rushabh.mechatronics said:
Jasvir saab, what you are currently doing ? working at and all ?
yes I am working.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
anyone got any update please share here.

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
hello Guys,

I applied for CSQ in Dec 2012, AOR in Apr-2013. Received a letter from MIDI about Intend to Reject. They are asking for my Australian old permit AND visas under Annexure A. They also asked if I wanted to update any of my info about personal / work profile ??DO I STILL NEED TO SEND MY INCOME TAX RETURNS WITH WORK EXPERIENCE UPDATE, EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT ASK FOR IT ?

Apr 27, 2011
I successfully submitted my application on 13 June 2016 under mon projet. How many years will it take to land canada.
What will the next course of action?
Please guide.
Thanks