App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Master7 said:
Dear Forum members,

I understand that if you are a single applicant and you score 49 pts you qualify for an interview but what if you score 56 pts? Do you get a QSC without interview? Faster ?
Thank you all.
I believe YES. No idea about the proessing time.

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
scotchy007 said:
I submitted an application in May. :)
hi~ any news on your application?

btw, do you know how to add the timeline for myself? i am kinda new..thanks

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
;D can anyone pls advice me how long will i receive the letter for interview after my aor/fn has been issued?

i am under the new rules... documents are completed.

thank you in advanced.... :p :p :p

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
xyiday said:
;D can anyone pls advice me how long will i receive the letter for interview after my aor/fn has been issued?

i am under the new rules... documents are completed.

thank you in advanced.... :p :p :p
Can be upto a Year..

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hey guys, im just confused, if abudhabi visa office, the economic class is being process in london..so it means for qsw applicants, it will be processed in London not in ABUDHABI VO? for federal part? after submitting to CIO?

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
genona said:
hey guys, im just confused, if abudhabi visa office, the economic class is being process in london..so it means for qsw applicants, it will be processed in London not in ABUDHABI VO? for federal part? after submitting to CIO?
Dear Genona,

You just have to fill form and mention your VO yourself where you want to process you application after that CIO will decide where your application can be processed in desired location or not, if possible they will send it to them.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
javeedislam said:
Dear Genona,

You just have to fill form and mention your VO yourself where you want to process you application after that CIO will decide where your application can be processed in desired location or not, if possible they will send it to them.
what i mean is... it states in processing times of QSW..that Abudhabi is 24mos. and London is 10mos. for federal..
Im currently residing in UAE. thats why im just confused why for abudhabi VO its being process in LONDON for economic.
so its 10mos? not 24mos processing times?

im also planning to use my homecountry because i only have 6more mos. left here in uae because im about to finish my contract in dubai.
or i just request my papers to be transferred then?

PKMCL

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Hello All,

I had send an application during Feb-12 and have been waiting for communication (post receipt of my AOR in March 2011) for over 16 months now, regarding interview details. I was told by a few other applicants that I would have received an email notification saying that my file has been taken up for processing (which I have not till now); Does it mean that my file might not have been taken up for processing, in which case would I get any communication that my file has not been considered for further processing this time.

Thanks in advance
PKMCL

santanu

Jul 20, 2012
mkshah said:
Hi, stillhope, pls tell me what is this priority and will i get it under my normal application, even if i didnt possess work exp in my education/AOT, Because, anyways, my eduction is master.

Also, pls tell, how many points I need if I apply as single applicant now(not applying for my wife) and then once I get settle there, I will call her.
xyiday said:
hey guys~ i received my file number/AOR today. :-*

i submitted on 28th May in BIQ HK. The FN/AOR was issued on 21st July.

best luck to you all ~~

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.

as a single applicant, i think you need 49 to pass the first round and 55 after the interview.

the timeline for hk biq to issue a aor/fn is roughly 2 months under the new policy as they will now have to compare your degree/diploma with the area of training you claimed.

if your degree does not give you the area of training under the new grill. they will return the application package and fees untouch.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi guys,

I would appreciate your feedback on this pleaseeeeee:

My wife has done the TEFAQ exam and she scored 69 in comprehension oral (equivalent to DELF A1) and 126 in expression oral (equivalent to DELF A2).
When I asked my representative to submit her results so that we update our file and get at least 1 extra points since I'm an old applicant (Nov. 2011), he told me that "what counts is my language level and sending her results at this point does not mean anything unless I send mine as well"..

Please let me know your feedback.

I'm also afraid that during the interview if we submit her results they might say why you haven't send it before as an update to your file!!! Can this happen ??

OsamaR

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have applied for Quebec Immigration in month of June.
I have received following letter from BIQ - Hong Kong. They are asking for some documents.
My query is :
what does s.o. means ? Is it not applicable ?
Are they asking forms only in french as they are mentioning form type "AF" in their letter or are they asking latest version of the forms (even in English) as the forms I had sent were of 2012-03.
Was my draft OK or they are telling me that all the problems listed for making draft are NOT APPLICABLE for your case.
Please reply and help me. I have to send my application again
Link to my application is :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/102925413/Letter-From-Quebec

Thanks
Abhishek

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
aabbhhii said:
Hi,
I have received following letter from BIQ - Hong Kong. They are asking for some documents.
My query is :
Are they asking forms only in french as they are mentioning form type "AF" in their letter or are they asking latest version of the forms (even in English) as the forms I had sent were of 2012-03.
Was my draft OK or they are telling me that all the problems listed for making draft are NOT APPLICABLE for your case.

Thanks
Abhishek

Hi since you submitted in June, i think there is a later version of application form is out. it is April or May I think but now they have another one in June. you'd better update your appplication forms.

your officer is queenie same like mine ha

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,I have applied for Quebec Immigration in month of June. I have received following letter from BIQ - Hong Kong. They are asking for some documents.
My query is :what does s.o. means ? Is it not applicable ?
Please reply and help me.
I have to send my application again.
Link to my application is : http://www.scribd.com/doc/102925413/Letter-From-Quebec
Thanks
Abhishek
xyiday said:
Hi since you submitted in June, i think there is a later version of application form is out. it is April or May I think but now they have another one in June. you'd better update your appplication forms.

your officer is queenie same like mine ha
Thanks for replying. By the way, can you or someone can resolve my other questions?

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
aabbhhii said:
Hi,
My query is :

aabbhhii,

Same letter that I got. although for different reasons.

S.O. = sans objet translates roughly to Not applicable N/A so you don't need to worry about anything on those.

On the other hand, you're problem seems to be with your wife and you application for CSQ, it seems that either she did not sign the CSQ application, you forgot to include something about her. or you forgot to include the last page of the CSQ - the one about wife/partner.

As for the form, they asked me to use the same form - the one in french - and as I didn't want to risk getting my application returned again, I downloaded and filled the one in french.

Thanks
Abhishek