+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration Rejection; French

dyekek12

Nov 1, 2007
Does Quebec government sometime reject people only because of not being able to speak French?
Do people with enough points(60 for quebec standard) apply without 0 or very little French knowledge?

I aked on "Yahoo Answer" and pretty many people replied that the government can choose to reject me only for lack of French knowledge. I mean, some people still get a job with English.

I might have to take interview if I am lack of points but if i satisfy the requirment, I assume I can just apply and get a Green Card. Could I?

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
dyekek12 said:
Does Quebec government sometime reject people only because of not being able to speak French?
Do people with enough points(60 for quebec standard) apply without 0 or very little French knowledge?

I aked on "Yahoo Answer" and pretty many people replied that the government can choose to reject me only for lack of French knowledge. I mean, some people still get a job with English.

I might have to take interview if I am lack of points but if i satisfy the requirment, I assume I can just apply and get a Green Card. Could I?
Hi dyekek12

it is much likely that you will not receive good news if you have not French languaje skills. why don't you choose another Province?

regards
Eduardo

wolf33

Nov 6, 2007
I asked the embassy. I can learn languages easy, but my husband not. They answered me that:

"If you or your spouse don't have any french knowledge your application will be forwarded. "

If you want to apply for CSQ I recommend you to take TEF exams. And you have to speak french quite well.

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Guys,

I came across this old Question. As far as I understood, Quebec now doesn't reject applications even if the person doesn't know French at all.

Can anyone confirm this please?

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
dhanushm said:
Guys,

I came across this old Question. As far as I understood, Quebec now doesn't reject applications even if the person doesn't know French at all.

Can anyone confirm this please?
Absolutely there is no compulsion nowdays.