+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration facts

savya21

May 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am wondering that how Quebec immigration prog works?? It is same as other PNP? I heard that after receiving PR through Quebec nomination you must have to live in Quebec until citizenship?? You can visit rest of the Canada but you cannot work? So basically you cannot move. While with other PNP if you receive PR still the rule is you have to stay in the same province but there is no restriction for work if you move from the province on your own risk you have permission to work so you can settle down in other province without any restriction. Please reply me ASAP. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
savya21 said:
Hello everyone,

I am wondering that how Quebec immigration prog works?? It is same as other PNP? I heard that after receiving PR through Quebec nomination you must have to live in Quebec until citizenship?? You can visit rest of the Canada but you cannot work? So basically you cannot move. While with other PNP if you receive PR still the rule is you have to stay in the same province but there is no restriction for work if you move from the province on your own risk you have permission to work so you can settle down in other province without any restriction. Please reply me ASAP. Thanek you in advance for your time and help.
You heard wrong. There is no such restriction.

Jul 2, 2015
Hi Savya,

If you like to know how Quebec immigration works especifically the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program, this program ultimately gives access to permanent residence in Canada and possibly citizenship for qualifying candidates. There are certain criteria to be eligible for this program.