+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec immigration AOR not arrived since two months

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Hi All,

I sent my application, from Ontario, for Quebec Immigration to Montreal using Xpresspost. According to the CanadaPost tracking, the application was delivered to Quebec Immigration in Montreal on 12 August 2010.

Its been almost 2 months now, I have not received any AOR yet. Also, no deduction from my credit card yet (for the $390 application fee).

Any ideas? is this delay normal?
My occupation is Computer Science (Degree and experience from Ontario). So, I am also not in priority.

Should I call Quebec Immigration and ask them about the AOR ?

Thanks for any helpful suggestions!

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it can be worrisome. I got my AOR after 1.5 months and I'm located in the US.

Not sure why it's taking so long especially since you're in Canada. I think you will get it soon!

I'm also not sure if you should contact Quebec. Sorry.

waqasjeral

Oct 16, 2012
I received my AOR but then its been more than 3 months and have not gotten any reply. Could someone tell how can I check my status with Quebec Imigration?

Thank you

RocketCity

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
U062
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Nomination.....
26-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
RPRF Request 02-03-2015, PPR Request 10-03-2015
It took me nearly 3 months to get my AOR.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rules have been changed mates

Immigration Rules and Procedures in effect since August 1, 2013

1. I submitted an immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program. How do I know if the new measures apply to me?

The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application.

If, on August 1, 2013, you were in one of the situations described below, it means that your file has already being processed. Therefore, the new measures do not apply to you.

You were convened to a selection interview that will take place in the next few weeks or months;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d’entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing you that the initial evaluation of your application is complete and that you will soon be convened to an interview;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente de decision” (application pending a decision) informing you that we will contact you once a decision has been made;
You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;
You have already had a selection interview and your file has not been finalized.

people who have got aor they have to pass b2 level of french in order claim pts for french language

momin.jaweed

Oct 6, 2013
Umer Shahzad said:
rules have been changed mates

Immigration Rules and Procedures in effect since August 1, 2013

1. I submitted an immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program. How do I know if the new measures apply to me?

The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application.

If, on August 1, 2013, you were in one of the situations described below, it means that your file has already being processed. Therefore, the new measures do not apply to you.

You were convened to a selection interview that will take place in the next few weeks or months;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d'entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing you that the initial evaluation of your application is complete and that you will soon be convened to an interview;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente de decision” (application pending a decision) informing you that we will contact you once a decision has been made;
You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;
You have already had a selection interview and your file has not been finalized.

people who have got aor they have to pass b2 level of french in order claim pts for french language

Hello
What is AOR?