+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
I have the b.tech degree in Electrical and electronics engineering from INDIA
Master degree in software engineering from USA--> this is not in the list, So I will claim only bachelor degree.

BUT in the list of training, they said " Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering (Bach.)" so does my degree come in this section???

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I have the b.tech degree in Electrical and electronics engineering from INDIA
Master degree in software engineering from USA--> this is not in the list, So I will claim only bachelor degree.

BUT in the list of training, they said " Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering (Bach.)" so does my degree come in this section???
Check under the same program in a quebec university and match the courses together.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hope that happens again. With 435 score Ontario seems to be my only hope :(
Is your score 435 ??? If so , you have a pretty high probability to get nominated by Ontario.
Why did you get a low score on the quebec point grid ? Are you sure you added up your points correctly?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is your score 435 ??? If so , you have a pretty high probability to get nominated by Ontario.
Why did you get a low score on the quebec point grid ? Are you sure you added up your points correctly?
Yes it is 435. I have taken IELTS again and waiting to see if I can get 6 points more to max out so that will take me to 441, maybe then I may have a chance for a direct ITA. Lets see!!

I get 47/50 I got through the first cut-off but not the second.

I only get Education points for my 3-years Bachelor's I believe. I have a PG Certificate but don't think that counts and I have 4 year experience and got CLB 9 in IELTS. Nothing for French :( Age - 29