NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Sher Singh

you will get CSQ and welcome to canada kit if the interview is successful. You will have to submit application to the local CHC of your country and the Medical Req comes.

Processing times of the Local CHC applies.

Shahi

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sher_singh said:
guys, does anyone know here if a person has been selected for CSQ, will s/he receive the medicals on the spot along with the CSQ from the Visa Officer for sending them to federal or s/he will receive the medicals after submitting application to federal and wait for medicals?? After getting CSQ, Normally, how long the whole process takes for getting everything to be done??...Tnx ;)

Sher Singh
BiQ does send medical form alonside d CSQ only in the whole system but they dont anymore. In the present system CHC will send medical request only after ur federal application has been filed. Although their is no universal time frame for treating quebec cases, Quebec cases are usually concluded in a shorter time frame compared to those in d FSW category. like in my own case, d AOR i received from my VO in Accra stated that it usually takes between 3-6months to finalize cases under d QSW category as against the 24months for those in d FSW. Also if your CSQ carries a remark on Priority-processing (code 130), u sure should also expect a speeding processsing admist other QSW applicants

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
tnx egrace n shahi...

I met with a CSQ selected applicant who applied from within Montreal back in 2009 and even his occupation was in shortlist, who told me that he got his residency call from Buffalo Office,US , ONE Year after submitting his federal application along with the CSQ. According to him he received his Medical requests within 2 months and rest of the time he waited for call from Buffalo VO. What you guys think, Is this normal time usually taken by this VO / by any other VO too ??

Sher Singh

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
sher_singh said:
tnx egrace n shahi...

I met with a CSQ selected applicant who applied from within Montreal back in 2009 and even his occupation was in shortlist, who told me that he got his residency call from Buffalo Office,US , ONE Year after submitting his federal application along with the CSQ. According to him he received his Medical requests within 2 months and rest of the time he waited for call from Buffalo VO. What you guys think, Is this normal time usually taken by this VO / by any other VO too ??

Sher Singh
this must b one of d isolated cases of omission or complications and tis not normal for a quebec selectee.naybe he had stayed in severzal countries b4 and security checks must b carried out so until his file returns from whereever it is sent no 4da work will happen on his file until his file returns. if i were him i will oder for my CAIPS note so dat i can know d reason for d delay. rest assured quebec selectee are a priority case to the federal govt

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
solokru said:
@ leenakhan and marylatt

In the 2009 preferred areas of training you get 12 points if your degree is on the foreign degrees list and 16 points if your degree is on the Quebec degrees list. You don't get additional points for Quebec diploma/equivalent if your degree is on the preferred areas of training list but you get additional points in the domaine de formation (area of training). If you really want to get points for that, you need to have an equivalent of a Quebec degree. You must first register or apply in a Quebec regulatory body for them to assess the equivalent of your degree in Quebec's educational standards and undergo additional training/education if they would require you (in Quebec).

Take my case as an example, I'm a nurse here in the Philippines and my bachelor's degree in Nursing should be equivalent to 10/12 points under Niveau de scolarite and an additional 12 points for domaine de formation. If I want to have my diploma be recognized as an equivalent in Quebec to gain more points in the immigration process I have to apply to the OIIQ (Order of nurses in Quebec) for them to assess my credentials. I have already inquired to the order about this part and they have required me to send copies of my transcripts and diploma and after the assessment (which would cost around $1100 CAD) they could require me to undergo months of bridging program (according to other Filipino nurses in Quebec) afterwards I can take their registration exam and the required french language exam. I must pass both exams in order to be allowed to practice as a nurse in Quebec and only then should I be awarded the additional points in the Quebec diploma. This task would be really long and would probably be better if it would be done after immigration since it would require me to travel to Quebec and spend a considerably huge amount of money for my training and the cost of living for me to train there and wait for my degree to be recognized as a Quebec equivalent.

If there is a regulatory body in Quebec that regulates the profession that you are processing as a QSW then you should contact them and learn how to register.

As for the job experience I really do believe that it must be related to the job you are applying in order to enter Quebec. That is the main reason why you want Quebec to get you as an immigrant. If they need nurses, they wouldn't just get a person with a nursing degree but with 0 experience in nursing or has experience in other fields not related to his or her course. That is why I think you need to ask some other seniors because you have mentioned you have a master's degree in Management at the University of Punjab but have been working for more than three years as a customer service representative at a telecom company. Would your job be in anyway directly related to the degree you have?

Anyways, I hope that I have helped in your queries. I don't assume that I know everything since I have also have encountered some problems with BIQ HK regarding my degree in Nursing. I hope your application goes well!

Bonne chance!
Thank you for the information. It helped me a lot. I will continue my search though.
Good luck to us

faran

May 12, 2009
do we have to show 2800$ to enter into quebec as CSQ holder (Single)
or we have to fulfill federal funds requirements , Proof of Fund' at POE
Number ofFamily Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
01 $11,115

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
faran said:
do we have to show 2800$ to enter into quebec as CSQ holder (Single)
or we have to fulfill federal funds requirements , Proof of Fund' at POE
Number ofFamily Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
01 $11,115
as Quebec selectee, u go with Quebec's 2800 CAD requirement for single applicants plus 1281 CAD for each additional child above 18yrs and 480CAD for each child less dan 18yrs

faran

May 12, 2009
egrace62 said:
as Quebec selectee, u go with Quebec's 2800 CAD requirement for single applicants plus 1281 CAD for each additional child above 18yrs and 480CAD for each child less dan 18yrs
Merci

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
Candidates with a Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ)
To be recognized in Online Placement as a candidate for immigration, you must:

have received from the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) a letter of invitation containing the information on your valid Québec Selection Certificate. (This information is required in order for you to register with Online Placement);
be a resident of a country or territory other than Canada;
register one or more candidacies;
publish at least one candidacy.
Only persons who have obtained a Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ) and who are living outside Canada can register.

If a person who is living in Québec registers using his or her CSQ information, a message will appear indicating that the person must withdraw his or her candidacies within 48 hours. If the candidacies are still active after the 48-hour period, Emploi-Québec will cancel the file and inform the person in writing that his or her file has been deactivated.

Registering with Online Placement:

When you receive the invitation sent by the Ministère de l‘Immigration et des Communautés culturelles, you must register with Online Placement using the data from your Québec Selection Certificate.

Managing your registration

In order to register, you must enter the information found on your Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ): file number, individual reference number, issue date and expiry date. This information will be validated by the Ministère de l‘Immigration et des Communautés culturelles.

Internet transmission of your data is performed using a secure information exchange service. If the information you enter is not valid, you will be informed that you must communicate with the Ministère de l‘Immigration et des Communautés culturelles.

When you register, you will have access to Online Placement - International for a period of one year starting from the date of issue of your CSQ. At the end of this period, the next time you access your file the validity of your CSQ will be verified again by the Ministère de l‘Immigration et des Communautés culturelles.

Period of validity of the Québec Selection Certificate

It is important to note that registration with Online Placement - International is only possible if your Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ) is valid.

The CSQ is valid for three years, on condition that an application for permanent residence be submitted to the Canadian visa office of Citizenship and Immigration Canada within one year following the issue date of the CSQ. If an application for permanent residence is not presented within one year, the CSQ becomes invalid. Should that occur, the candidate for immigration must apply for a new CSQ from the Ministère de l‘Immigration et des Communautés culturelles.

Renewing the Québec Selection Certificate

A Québec Selection Certificate may be renewed at the end of its period of validity (three years), by applying to the Ministère de l‘Immigration et des Communautés culturelles. It is then renewed for a period of 12 months.

Register a candidacy

Once you have entered your personal information and the data on your Québec Selection Certificate on Online Placement, you can register one or more candidacies. Employers authenticated by Online Placement will be able to consult the candidacies you have published.

As well, when you access your Online Placement file you can manage your candidacies and “Job-Alerts!”, and apply online for jobs offered by employers accepting online candidacies.

Listing a candidacy

After registering a candidacy, you must publish it. It will be published for at most one year starting from the issue date of your Québec Selection Certificate. Seven days before and after the end of that period, an email will be sent informing you that the publication period has expired and that you must publish your candidacy again.

Jobs offer search

You can consult Québec job offers through Online Placement. Go to the emploiquebec.net website and click on “Find a job”.

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
Hi onelove
Can i get CSQ without any french knowledge ? Pls let me know .after 2 week i have CSQ interview ,but i do not know french ?

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
Hello everyone,

I need to know that whether we have to send all the "copies" of our work experiences and internships certificates attested by legal authority or do we have to send the "original" certificates of them for quebec immigration?

Please reply and suggest me. Thanks

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
anumatri said:
Hi onelove
Can i get CSQ without any french knowledge ? Pls let me know .after 2 week i have CSQ interview ,but i do not know french ?
when did you send your appl?

marylatt

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
leenakhan said:
Hello everyone,

I need to know that whether we have to send all the "copies" of our work experiences and internships certificates attested by legal authority or do we have to send the "original" certificates of them for quebec immigration?

Please reply and suggest me. Thanks
It depends on your visa office. What's yours?

librancool

Jan 28, 2011
hi All

i have apply for quebec investor immigration program in 2008...and selcted for CSQ...now waiting for medical...how much time they will take ..any idea?