File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
PUMA22 said:
hi ....do someone know when October 2013 applicants from India are gonna get their interviews or csq issued .........????????
Of course not ,no update regarding interview even for November 2012 applicants , being said that priority AOT(Nursing).Nothing heard about any Indians getting CSQ or interview between (2012-2013)...All that I knew was that the last interview for India was held in Newdelhi on November 2012 that too for 2010-11 applicants.Nothing else for now.
:( Unfortunately we just have to wait

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I just applied for the 2014 FSW program, am hoping for the best so i can dump this erratic , unpredictable quebec!!!!!!, i called them up last friday and i was told my file that was opened on 4th july 2013 has not started processing.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
dadabigboy said:
I just applied for the 2014 FSW program, am hoping for the best so i can dump this erratic , unpredictable quebec!!!!!!, i called them up last friday and i was told my file that was opened on 4th july 2013 has not started processing.
Dadabigboy, pourqoi? ;)

Let us wait and see! I am pursuing both too. But AVO hasn't answered FSW 2013 too...so....

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Preferred said:
Dadabigboy, pourqoi? ;)

Let us wait and see! I am pursuing both too. But AVO hasn't answered FSW 2013 too...so....

TO SAY AM TIRED OF WAITING FOR QUEBEC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, SO I WILL TAKE PLUNGE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SEE HOW IT GOES.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
dadabigboy said:
TO SAY AM TIRED OF WAITING FOR QUEBEC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, SO I WILL TAKE PLUNGE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SEE HOW IT GOES.

Pourquoi? Du courage. Peut etre dans sept mois, tu habiteras au Quebec ;) Even my French is getting tired. Lol

Johann Pimenta

Jul 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
Completed CSQ interview on 03-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-11-2015
Hi all, I have a question, any input is appreciated. I applied for my CSQ in USA in November 2011 and finally got my CSQ in December 2013. In February 2014 my federal application was put in. My application is with the CIO office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Why this is confusing is because, My application was received by the CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia office in February 2014 and then just 2 months later in April 2014 they asked me to do my medicals. In some threads I have read that medicals are valid for a year and usually your immigrant visa is issued sometime after you do your medicals. Even my lawyer sent me a email saying that since Canada has asked me to do my medicals, your PR process should be completed soon.

This is what my ECAS shows as:

1. Application received in February

2. Medicals received in April

I cannot understand what exactly is happening. I know that medicals are supposed to be done when your PR process is nearing completion.

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Johann Pimenta said:
Hi all, I have a question, any input is appreciated. I applied for my CSQ in USA in November 2011 and finally got my CSQ in December 2013. In February 2014 my federal application was put in. My application is with the CIO office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Why this is confusing is because, My application was received by the CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia office in February 2014 and then just 2 months later in April 2014 they asked me to do my medicals. In some threads I have read that medicals are valid for a year and usually your immigrant visa is issued sometime after you do your medicals. Even my lawyer sent me a email saying that since Canada has asked me to do my medicals, your PR process should be completed soon.

This is what my ECAS shows as:

1. Application received in February

2. Medicals received in April

I cannot understand what exactly is happening. I know that medicals are supposed to be done when your PR process is nearing completion.
My timeline is close to yours. I'm using Mexico Visa office.
1. Application received in April 2
2. Application is now in process May 28
3. Medicals received in May 22

In fact, medicals and security check are the last steps before passport request and finally visa. But the time to wait between medical and passport request varies by person. It would depend on the security checks and your overall health.

As for Mexico office, average waiting time from Medicals submitted to Passport request is about 100 days. I'm already at 62 days. I don't know what is the average waiting time for your visa office but unfortunately we have to keep waiting.

Just so you can have an idea of the time. Take a look at the average time for Mexico, unfortunately, I don't have data for other visa offices. I wish there was an excel table with data from everybody just as there is for Mexico.

Average time from Application filing to Nova Scotia AOR 44 days
Average time from AOR to Medical Examination request 54 days
Average time from Medical Examination to Passport request 103 days
Average time from Passport request and Visa 17 days

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Hi guys anybody aware of this update in the website.I just spoke to BIQ CUSTOMER SERVICE a lady was kind enough to explain things.When I asked her how long will it take to get the update she asked me my country of residence .Then she told 41 months after file number,I was shocked and then she gave me the link when I said no such thing is given in the website...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-emirats-arabes-unis#formulaire_delais
I am really gonna burst out .....hardly could believe in my own eyes,yes it is given as 41 months for India...

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Jenalby said:
Hi guys anybody aware of this update in the website.I just spoke to BIQ CUSTOMER SERVICE a lady was kind enough to explain things.When I asked her how long will it take to get the update she asked me my country of residence .Then she told 41 months after file number,I was shocked and then she gave me the link when I said no such thing is given in the website...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-emirats-arabes-unis#formulaire_delais
I am really gonna burst out .....hardly could believe in my own eyes,yes it is given as 41 months for India...
You heard her right Jenalby.
Applications from the Philippines on the other hand, has timeframe of 40 months and mind you, this is only for the first stage of entire CSQ Process.
You still have stages 2 and 3 and the Federal Part right after CSQ.

They must be testing our patience here. Anyways some factors might also affect the process. One of which probably is the AOT? Anyways, let's hope for the best. :) :) :)

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Jenalby said:

This is pretty nice info. Finally they give some average processing time per country.

IN you case, it actually more than 41 months. there are 3 steps in the procedure so it's 41+3+9 = 53 months. But that's the max time it will take. Do not despair, it could actually take less time.

For my country it shows 16+3+9 = 28 months as a max case scenario. I was granted my CSQ in 13 months after AOR.

But all in all, they surely are taking a long time for Indian applicants.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
jomsjoms03 said:
You heard her right Jenalby.
Applications from the Philippines on the other hand, has timeframe of 40 months and mind you, this is only for the first stage of entire CSQ Process.
You still have stages 2 and 3 and the Federal Part right after CSQ.

They must be testing our patience here. Anyways some factors might also affect the process. One of which probably is the AOT? Anyways, let's hope for the best. :) :) :)
Ya you are ryt ,I already knew abt the second stage and so on,but this is now officially announced as 41 that is what is hard to believe.And I was confused to see UAE has only 16 months usually it was longer than that.I am glad in one way that am moving there.So first thing is that I should change my address soon.As you said let's hope to see some miracle in terms of AOT.But good thing is we can seem people from Philippines have made it earlier than the so said 40 months especially nurses..So fingers crossed ,but still can't digest the fact of 41 months..
Thanx Jasv for your comforting words...

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Jenalby said:
Ya you are ryt ,I already knew abt the second stage and so on,but this is now officially announced as 41 that is what is hard to believe.And I was confused to see UAE has only 16 months usually it was longer than that.I am glad in one way that am moving there.So first thing is that I should change my address soon.As you said let's hope to see some miracle in terms of AOT.But good thing is we can seem people from Philippines have made it earlier than the so said 40 months especially nurses..So fingers crossed ,but still can't digest the fact of 41 months..
Thanx Jasv for your comforting words...
Yeah, I couldn't also believe it! UAE has only 16 months for stage 1. Seems like I decided it right when I sent my application from here. It did see it coming though, I only considered that historical number of interview missions here in Abu Dhabi.

So come on over here already. Just take the time of staying here to be well prepared for everything. You are a nurse right, you will be making big bucks also here, just find the right employer.

Best of luck to all QSW Applicants! =)

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
jomsjoms03 said:
Yeah, I couldn't also believe it! UAE has only 16 months for stage 1. Seems like I decided it right when I sent my application from here. It did see it coming though, I only considered that historical number of interview missions here in Abu Dhabi.

So come on over here already. Just take the time of staying here to be well prepared for everything. You are a nurse right, you will be making big bucks also here, just find the right employer.

Best of luck to all QSW Applicants! =)
Exactly I was thinking of the same issue why is it raining interview missions in Abhudhabi. Now it is predictable fact that QUEBEC already decided to give first had service to UAE good some way or the other.My husband is already there working in Emirates NBD ,I will be accompanying him now.Ya will work out for my part of job too.So you are in Abu Dhabi good to know...

im4canada

Feb 25, 2012
Stylove said:
Sad news to receive this early morning, but don't worry cuz God should have another plan for you and your future...

Can you please tell us more about your case and what documents they asked u to submit and what you ommitted?

Du courage!!!
Dear ,
I consult to a consultant and found that there is no appeal can be possible for this decision, I am totally out of the picture now.
I would suggest you all to submit all the documents whatever they ask.
They asked me about certified copies of my transcripts which I did from the issuing authority in my home country (the required format as per new rule is to certify from the institution which issued all these certificates), secondly they asked certified copy of my birth certificate as well as its translation. This is the only point where I stuck, as I born in Saudi Arabia (I am an expatriate) and have my birth certificate in arabic. I tried to attest my birth certificate from Saudi Embassy which was denied by embassy they said they cannot attest it unless it attested by the issuing authority. I send it to on of my relative in Saudi Arabia and I lose my hope that issuing authority denied to attest this certificate. Then I get certificate attest from a Lawyer (notary) in saudi arabia and send it to them with its translation (I am unable to have translate it in Saudi Arabia, so i translate it in my home country with Saudi Embassy authorized translator).

So this is my case.
:(
....................................................don't have word to say anything for their system/ rules................................................