Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Hi All
I submitted my CSQ Application on October 10 2013. Today i called them to enquire about the status as it is already 5 months and i did not get AOR yet. They confirmed that they have received my file on October 10 2013 and it was entered into system only on Jan 31 2014 and still no fee encashment is done. Also they have updated it might take usually 6-8 months for them to check the File and encash our application fees and give us the File Number.It seems to be a slow process.
Anyother applicants after September who received any update or AOR? Hope they do not pass on one more new rule change after March 31st 2014 and make it retrospective ???

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subash said:
Hi,

I would like to confirm whether I need to submit any documents for comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec based on the following contents of AOR sent to me by MICC.

Objet : Accusé de réception de demande d'évaluation comparative

Par la présente,nous accusons réception de votre demande pour fin d'obtention d'une évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du québec. Dans les prochaines semaines ,nous pourrions avoir à communiquer avec vous afin de compléter votre dossier.

Veuillez noter que si vous avez déposé des documents originaux lors de votre demande ,ils vous seront retournés dans les plus brefs délais.

Le numéro de dossier administratif qui vous a été attribué est le suivant : C000******. Ce numéro devra être mentionné lorsque vous communiquerez avec le ministére de l'limigration et des Communautés culturelles.

Nous vous invitions à consulter le site lnternet pour connaître le délai de traitement qui a cours à l'adresse suivante: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/emploi/evaluation-comparative/index.html

Pour tout autre renseignement,veuillez communiquer avec nous au 514 864-9191.

Recevez,Madame,l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Direction du courrier,de l'encaissement et de l'évaluation coparative

I will appreciate any feedbacks
hi! Have you submitted an application for comparative studies?

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
bosschips said:
hi! Have you submitted an application for comparative studies?
Yes,I submitted the request on 2nd December,2013 and received acknowledgement of receipt along with recu the day before yesterday via ordinary mail. I am confused with the first paragraph of letter that explains they may contact me in few weeks to complete my file and in second paragraph,they mention that any original documents submitted will be returned shortly.

Does that mean I need to submit again any supportive documents may be original to complete my file?
However,they have not highlighted about any specific documents to submit.
What do you think on this? or Are they talking about to complete my file without submitting any documents within next few weeks? I just need to be remain silence.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subash said:
Yes,I submitted the request on 2nd December,2013 and received acknowledgement of receipt along with recu the day before yesterday via ordinary mail. I am confused with the first paragraph of letter that explains they may contact me in few weeks to complete my file and in second paragraph,they mention that any original documents submitted will be returned shortly.

Does that mean I need to submit again any supportive documents may be original to complete my file?
What do you think on this? or Are they talking about to complete my file without submitting any documents within next few weeks? I just need to be remain silence.
I believe I received the same mail yesterday. I have not yet seen the actual letter as of now because I am out of town until Friday. Lets keep in touch via PM and Ill let you know.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Jackal said:
Hi Sunnymks

What is ur BIQ ?
Actually I have also applied in July 2012
And still waiting for interview.
And where r u from
We have Sent our Application to Hong Kong BIQ and I am From India.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
QUEBEC IS NOT PART OF CANADA NOW.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/independent-quebec-would-keep-canadian-dollar-request-boc-seat-marois-1.1725806

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subash said:

I have received the same mail. It is just an acknowledgement of our file being opened by MICC.We just have to wait for updates.

djolens1

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
B501
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Interview........
Put on interview waiting list 26-11-2014
Subash said:

Don't worry. Later, they gonna send you all original files and transcripts that you have sent with your application and they will tell you in the same letter to wait for decision, if you have questions to call them,... all as usual (they scan all your files and send you back the originals later).

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
hi guys,

my name is manish patel. when i called to qubec immigration ,they said my file was open on 17-2-2014. but problem is that my draft was expired on December 2013. when they will be send back to me.

applied: 6-6-13
received:10-6-13
file open: 17-2-14(on phone)
not get any letter and aor. also not get back expired draft.

giri_pk2002

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-04-2014
icanadian said:
Hi All
I submitted my CSQ Application on October 10 2013. Today i called them to enquire about the status as it is already 5 months and i did not get AOR yet. They confirmed that they have received my file on October 10 2013 and it was entered into system only on Jan 31 2014 and still no fee encashment is done. Also they have updated it might take usually 6-8 months for them to check the File and encash our application fees and give us the File Number.It seems to be a slow process.
Anyother applicants after September who received any update or AOR? Hope they do not pass on one more new rule change after March 31st 2014 and make it retrospective ???
I applied around the 20th of October 2013 to Montreal office. They said my file was opened on the 4th of March and cash is not processed yet. And I think new rules after the 31st of March will apply for my file.

Jackal

Dec 16, 2013
Anyways congrats....
Ur lucky coz thr s no interview schedule for India yet.
I don't how much time they r gonna take.
Was ur int in English or French?

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
djolens1 said:
Don't worry. Later, they gonna send you all original files and transcripts that you have sent with your application and they will tell you in the same letter to wait for decision, if you have questions to call them,... all as usual (they scan all your files and send you back the originals later).
Thanks a lot

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
bosschips said:
I have received the same mail. It is just an acknowledgement of our file being opened by MICC.We just have to wait for updates.
Hi,

Thank you Bosschips.

profmyfr

Jan 12, 2013
priyas said:
Hi all
I had interview in paris Nd officer refuse csq because og french level.he said my application processed according to new rule so I need b2 level.what should I can do now I am so sad :- :eek:
Dear Mr. Priyas.....did the officer want you to get B2 B2 certificate or it's enough to get B2 B1 certificate in his point of view to pass your file ?

What's your job ?.....are you single or married?