+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

checkit

Jun 22, 2013
@ checkit i think the best is to reapply as principal applicant who can prove the egality of employment in your case your wife ,,,but you should take in consideration another important factor the level of french that gives to the principal applicant a maximum of 16 points ,,,hurry up because the 31 july is coming and who knows what is gonna happen with new rules ,,,my file also was rejected because our diploma were'nt accepted to apply and i am waiting for better changes Sad i wish you good luck Smiley
Thanks dejvis for your reply. I have already appeared for IELTS before applying as principal applicant. My wife is scheduled for IELTS in mid july.

I have got similar replies on other threads so i believe I will apply with my wife as principal applicant.

I was wondering if it would really be necessary to appear for French proficiency ? Thanks
The other question is if my occupation appears that if my occupation appears in the list of 12-16 points and if I don't have relevant experience in that field in the last five years then can I assume to collect 12- 16 points for myself as the co applicant. Thanks again

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tiki said:
Thanks Ievgen,just asked that my wife got A1 on TEFaQ and I got B1 on both on TEFaQ,and I needed the score....many thanks!!
Your wife will get 2 points.
And you will get total 4+4 = 8 points.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Anybody having any idea ?? Plz

Respected seniors, actually my case is something different, I have sent my file in march 2012 and they returned me back that file in may 2012 with reason “your consultant is not registered with us, kindly contact the other registered consultant or process your file own”. That letter had the dossier number and reference number. I sent my file again in march 2013 and I also mentioned the dossier number in new forms. Now I got email "your file is opened" with blank dossier number. So will they consider the dossier number that i received on previous letter? If yes why they haven't mentioned that dossier number in this email?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool_007dude said:
Anybody having any idea ?? Plz

Respected seniors, actually my case is something different, I have sent my file in march 2012 and they returned me back that file in may 2012 with reason “your consultant is not registered with us, kindly contact the other registered consultant or process your file own”. That letter had the dossier number and reference number. I sent my file again in march 2013 and I also mentioned the dossier number in new forms. Now I got email "your file is opened" with blank dossier number. So will they consider the dossier number that i received on previous letter? If yes why they haven't mentioned that dossier number in this email?
My guess is your dossier will remain same, but i think they can answer your question best.
So email them and let them know your situation and if they dont reply you then call them.

PSV

Jun 18, 2013
Dear Sir

I have applied for Quebec Skilled worker as principle applicant with my wife, i have sent my file in feb, 2013 they received file after 4 days, but till the time i have not received acknowledgement number from Quebec. Please help me that when will i receive my acknowledgement and CSQ.

Regards

PS

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Quebec Skilled Worker Program

http://www.cicnews.com/2013/06/skilled-worker-programs-open-clock-ticking-applicants-062597.html

On March 27th, 2013 the Quebec Immigration Minister announced that the government “is renewing its rules relating to the intake of applications according to the immigrant class”. These rules, which had been set to expire earlier in the year, will remain in effect until July 31st 2013. After that time, it is unknown what will happen to the QSW and other provincial immigration programs.
There are three possible paths the government may choose with regard to the QSW program. It may choose to continue the program in its current form. There is also a possibility that the program will remain open but some rules or eligibility criteria may be changed. Finally, the government can choose to close the program for a set period of time.
Because the future is unknown, many eligible applicants are preparing their files in time to submit before the end of July.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rare applying to federal
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
Rare applying to federal
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
I don't think so this is updated. By this time most of the occupation will be full.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:
I don't think so this is updated. By this time most of the occupation will be full.
man its true, see the requirements, scientestsssss ;)

PSV

Jun 18, 2013
If no communication is from quebec regarding CSQ or AOL, then what we can do???

and how much time they will take to send AOL????. Thanks

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
PSV said:

just be patient, you are still in the first part of the journey ..

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PSV said:

my aor from quebec took 8 months ;)

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am posting some questions which you can translate and learn them for preparation of your interview. Hope this helps.

1.Tell us a about yourself / Schooling / lifestyle?
2.Give us some information about your Origin/ Family background/ Ethnicity?
3.Please describe your typical workday?
4.What do you like doing in your spare time?
5.Where do you live?
6.Do you own a house, or do you rent? Or is it company provided?
7.What's your current status - single/ married/ engaged?
8.Where does your spouse / Fiancé’s parents live?
9.How long have you been married? OR When do you plan to marry?
10.What's the name and D.O.B of your spouse?
11.Have you been previously married?
12.Do you have children under 18?
13.Where are your children now? Are they alone at home?
14.Do you have other children not listed in this application?
15.Do your parents live in the same home?
16.Do you plan to bring them to Canada/Quebec if your application is approved?
17.If not, who will look after them if you move to Canada/Quebec?
18.How would you rate your English language skills? How about French?
19.Tell us where you think you are Excellent, Good, bad or Worst in Reading Writing Speaking Listening
20.How well do your spouse and children speak English/ French?
21.Have you ever been in trouble with the law? Were you ever reported/ charged/ arrested for any crime?
22.Do your spouse and children support your plan to move to Canada/Quebec?
23.Do you have family in Canada/Quebec?
24.What would you do if your immigration application is rejected?
25.What is your plan if you are unsuccessful in this Interview and is not given a Landing Visa?
Section B. Questions about your Education:
1.What is your highest educational qualification?
2.In which country you have studied?
3.Which university is your degree from?
4.Is it a full time or part time (distance or correspondence) course?
5.What are the subjects you have studied in your master’s & bachelor’s degree course?
6.What was the medium of instruction or in which language it was taught?
7.Is there any thesis included in your degree course? If so what was your thesis about?
8.What was the nominal duration of the course?
9.Which year you have completed your highest degree? Which year you have been awarded the convocation?
10.What percentage did you score in your master’s degree course?
11.What percentage did you score in your bachelor’s degree course?
12.What other professional / certification courses did you completed in India or abroad?
Section C. Questions about your Work Experience:
1.What is your profession?
2.Where are you currently working or what do you currently do? Name Address Contact details of Employer.
3.What is your job role in the current company?
4.Is this a full time or part time job?
5.How many years of total full time work experience do you have?
6.What is your current salary?
7.How do you get your salary (Direct bank credit/ Cheque or by cash)?
8.If direct bank credit, in which bank your salary is getting credited?
9.How long have you been worked with your previous employer?
10.What was your job role in the previous company?
11.Describe your responsibilities in your current and previous designations? Could you please write down your responsibilities on a paper?
12.Where is your current office located (including area name, building color, which floor and door number)?
13.How many employees are working in the organization where you work?
14.What is the name of your company Owner or CEO / Director? Any contact number?
15.Can you give us the name of your supervisor / Person you are reporting to / Your Immediate manager? Name Title/Designation Address & Contact details (Same as per experience letters)
16.Why you quit those jobs and why you are going to quit this current one and move to Canada/ Quebec?
17.Were you trained before taking on this role?
18.How many people work in your department/company? How many people work under you?
19.Why would you want to quit this job and head for an uncertain future in Canada?
20.Do you think you will easily find a similar job in Canada/ Quebec?
21.Do you think your qualifications are sufficient to help you find a job?
22.How can your current job help you get a similar job in Canada/ Quebec?
23.How can your current job help you to Integrate in Canadian/ Quebec Society?
24.Do you plan to study further in Canada/Quebec?
25.Will you undergo training/ upgrade your skills or go for an internship before taking up a job?
26.Have you had your qualifications assessed in Canada/ Quebec?
Section D. Questions about your financial position:
1.What is your financial position?
2.What is your current source of Funds? Have you got any Business or just a job?
3.How much money do you earn at your present job?
4.Do you have any other sources of income? How much do you earn from those?
5.How much money do you have in the banks?
6.Can you provide bank statements for the last 1/2/3 years?
7.What other assets do you have, Property Stocks, Bonds & Gold?
8.What are your assets worth, approximately, at today's market rates? Do you have an assessment report?
9.If your immigration application were to be approved, would you sell your assets before moving to Canada/Quebec?
Section E. Questions about your French language proficiency:
1.What is current time?
2.Tell me all the day's in week and all month in years.
3.Tell me about my family.
4.Tell me about my age and different colors in French.
5. What are you children's ages?
6.What did you eat for breakfast?

This is just for preparation.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Harit

May I borrow this?

harit79 said:
The Quebec Skilled Worker Program

http://www.cicnews.com/2013/06/skilled-worker-programs-open-clock-ticking-applicants-062597.html

On March 27th, 2013 the Quebec Immigration Minister announced that the government “is renewing its rules relating to the intake of applications according to the immigrant class”. These rules, which had been set to expire earlier in the year, will remain in effect until July 31st 2013. After that time, it is unknown what will happen to the QSW and other provincial immigration programs.
There are three possible paths the government may choose with regard to the QSW program. It may choose to continue the program in its current form. There is also a possibility that the program will remain open but some rules or eligibility criteria may be changed. Finally, the government can choose to close the program for a set period of time.
Because the future is unknown, many eligible applicants are preparing their files in time to submit before the end of July.

dejvis

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
checkit said:
Thanks dejvis for your reply. I have already appeared for IELTS before applying as principal applicant. My wife is scheduled for IELTS in mid july.

I have got similar replies on other threads so i believe I will apply with my wife as principal applicant.

I was wondering if it would really be necessary to appear for French proficiency ? Thanks
The other question is if my occupation appears that if my occupation appears in the list of 12-16 points and if I don't have relevant experience in that field in the last five years then can I assume to collect 12- 16 points for myself as the co applicant. Thanks again
it's a necessity french proficiency with french you get 16 points with english only 6 points ,,,as co applicant you dont get the same points as principal applicant for your occupation, i am not sure but i think 3 or 4 points maximum not 12 -16