+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

4613ster

Aug 26, 2012
javeedislam said:
If your AOT does not fall under group A,B or C then you can apply only after Mar 2013 but remember that they are making new policies and rules for deploy at that time.
Currently I am working in Montreal.I will leave Montreal by end of nov 2012.
Before I leave, I will apply for CSQ.
it will take almost 1 year for processing. In this time I will write ielts & tefeq from India.
Update my application with results (hope I should get aor in 1/2months)

Guys, is this feasible option. Can I learn French in 10 months. I need to reach b1 level.
Please suggest .

Sep 27, 2012
Hi All,

First of all, thanks to all the members in this thread for the information shared about Quebec.

I am a newbie here. I want to apply under skilled worker category for Quebec. My IELTS scores are going to come in November and I am going to apply for Quebec in December. I have consulted with few of the agency and they told me that I will get PR within 11 to 12 months. However, reading this thread, I noticed that most of the members didnt receive the visa call or PR even after 2 years.

Can anyone let me know how much time it take to get a PR, if all the documents are clear?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just get married to lady there ;D

I cant imagine your working there & you didnt learn french

if you have goood points youll be waived you will get csq instead of aor

dont take tefaq its so hard, most cant achieve A2

do TCFAQ

4613ster said:
Currently I am working in Montreal.I will leave Montreal by end of nov 2012.
Before I leave, I will apply for CSQ.
it will take almost 1 year for processing. In this time I will write ielts & tefeq from India.
Update my application with results (hope I should get aor in 1/2months)

Guys, is this feasible option. Can I learn French in 10 months. I need to reach b1 level.
Please suggest .

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
just get married to lady there ;D

I cant imagine your working there & you didnt learn french

if you have goood points youll be waived you will get csq instead of aor

dont take tefaq its so hard, most cant achieve A2

do TCFAQ

Mr CIEP lol u were chanting about TEFAQ in ur old posts and u were saying that its easy go for it lol i took tcfq cos some one told me its good

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO NO NO ummr

Its easy, either than DELF
but I met many who arent french educated, It was so hard for them. most got A1 listening .

I got B1 high level but -1 point for each question wrong, I should had left hard questions.

I advised him TCFAQ easier no -1 point

by the way can you post your speaking questions part?

sallonicios

Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
22-06-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No Needed
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
blacksheep882 said:
hi! I'm a newbie here. Can anyone suggest sites or how can I find possible jobs in Quebec, specifically in Laval. I'm a nurse. thanks in advance.
hello
emploiquebec.net

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY cousin,s education is MBA in marketing and retail management... is he eligible for pr in quebec??? plzzzzz reply urgent...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
NO NO NO ummr

Its easy, either than DELF
but I met many who arent french educated, It was so hard for them. most got A1 listening .

I got B1 high level but -1 point for each question wrong, I should had left hard questions.

I advised him TCFAQ easier no -1 point

by the way can you post your speaking questions part?
Leman well speak part starts from A1 to C2 level
A1 part is ur introduction
A2 i got a topic to speak on is my best friend
B1 i got of cross questioning i did cross questioning with the examiner do u watch movie or not ?
B2 i got a topic that any place u went and u like
C1 why Quebec as immigration destination
C2 what will u do in future once u reach in Quebec

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:-* thank you

Umer Shahzad said:
Leman well speak part starts from A1 to C2 level
A1 part is ur introduction
A2 i got a topic to speak on is my best friend
B1 i got of cross questioning i did cross questioning with the examiner do u watch movie or not ?
B2 i got a topic that any place u went and u like
C1 why Quebec as immigration destination :eek:
C2 what will u do in future once u reach in Quebec ;D

maral

Sep 27, 2012
Salut tout le monde :-*
I have many questions, hoping that someone can help.
My profile is as following:

I have been living in Quebec (Montreal) for two years
I got Master degree from Concordia university
I'm single 8)
I got a Permanent job position with a company (Also in Montreal) and I have the postgraduate work permit valid for 3 years.
I took one French course with local school and these days I'm studding French with a private tutor (I'm not comfortable with it yet but the teacher keeps telling me I can do it easily and naturally)

My questions are:
  • Is there a chance to get CSQ regarding my previous situation? and in the first place am I eligible to submit an application, taking into consideration my degree is in Computer Engineering
  • I don't have time to prepare for French or English exams these days, so can I send them just the French course invoice and reference letter from the French tutor? and regarding the English proficiency they ask for IELTS exam!! it's very annoying to take that exam. Do you think the Canadian degree is sufficient for fulfilling the English proficiency requirement?? I love to learn French even though my Academic study and work is purely English
  • Is the Civil record (Translated and issued two years ago from the country of birth) accepted instead of the Birth Certificate
  • I read on this Forum something called points, what is your estimation of my points?

I hope someone will respond to these questions.
Merci bcp

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
DebR said:
congratulations vickyRocks!!! It's really a good news for you. This is the most important part of you new journey. Keep it on and best of luck for this. And remember, I have seen many interview tips and questions in this forum, so try to practices that well. good luck.. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hi VickyRocks
Congratulations to you. Hope Allah helps you and you’ll get stamp.
I am living in Bangladesh.I submitted my file on mid of March'2011 and received acknowledgement on 23 April'2011 after that respected authority completely silent till now!!!
I've completed my Masters of Business Administration (In Finance & Accounting) I am working in an International developing organization as Finance person and my working experience is five years. My spouse is a university lecturer and her education background is English. We both are qualified in DELF A/1. Now we are waiting for our TCFQ exam result. My visa office is HK. I am waiting for CSQ Last 18months!!!
Do you have any suggestion or experience please share with me specially who are through Hong Kong visa office.

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Anybody from non-priority list got interview call for November session in delhi or nursing category people hijacked this session again.

Merci Beaucoup!!!

Sbatool

Sep 26, 2012
vision2011 said:
If you already got ur CSQ what are your worries??
Thanks for replying. actually i am worried for the new rules of application submission. My QSC is valid for three years. I applied for federal after one year. Thats why I was worried that will they take or return me back.

Sbatool

Sep 26, 2012
genona said:
hi, y did u sent ur federal so late like a year? just curious. i sent mine after 2 mos because of PCC
Actually my QSC is valid for three years and I am doing PhD, I thought to send my application for federal immigration when I am close to my PhD defense. This was the reason. Did you get any response? I did not still get confirmation from post that my file has been received. :(

4613ster

Aug 26, 2012
First of all this thanks for all your inputs. This a very good forum.

i have one question to senior members. please see below, my concern.

currently processing time in quebec is 10 months for QSW.
i wish to apply in montreal & currently i have 44 points.

in this mean time(10 months) i will upgrade my points to 54 & try to get 1 point under adaptability during interview.
my question is: will my application be rejected (or) will i get AOR with in 2 months.

Note: i dont have any points in AOT. my diploma gives me zero points under aot.(area of training).
seniors members, please advice.