Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
nursegio said:
so we are both "HAs" applicant :) yes, and there are few others also on this forum with similar situation :) may i ask if what is your profession? hi, my education is masters in chemistry, and it is in priority AOT. :) me too I sent them my IELTS result but not the official document. you should send your official IELTS certificate to them mentioning your AOR dossier no. on a covering letter. As per new changes, all applicants who sent files before 5th dec 2011, should submit their langauge test results to speed up the processing of their filesIn my AOR letter, they said my application is still under review, they would mail me if when and how to proceed. yes, it is a common communication they sent to every applicant. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello dr,
as stngr mentioned, there are 2 numbers mentioned in your AOR.
1. dossier no. (this is your file number)
2. no. ref. ind.

check the letter you received, if it AOR letter or it is some other letter.
dr_yours said:
Actually the only number in my AOR is what i mentioned. So
Is there any mistake?
Or i still waiting my file number??? (I am now confused :(

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
un grande merci mkshah! I will send my official IELTS result :) do you know if there are fees when sending additional requirements?

dr_yours

Nov 16, 2011
how can i attach here the letter that i have been recieved form my BQI?
so that you can give me advice about the type of that letter

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
nursegio said:
un grande merci mkshah! bienvenue nursegio! I will send my official IELTS result :) do you know if there are fees when sending additional requirements? there are no fees for sending any additional documents, just attach a covering letter mentioning your all details such as AOR dossier no., your First name, your Last name, your Date of birth, Your country of residence, your passport number and which document/s you are sending them for which requirement. :) bonne chance! :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
dr_yours said:
how can i attach here the letter that i have been recieved form my BQI?
so that you can give me advice about the type of that letter
This is my AOR - Top right corner - No dossieur which is file number

full size:
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/6128/p1050177.jpg

geobuk

Dec 8, 2011
I am from Tanzania and would like to send my application for Quebec Selection Certificate. Where do I send my forms ?, I visited the Quebec Ministerial Page but it takes me to pages written French, i do know french by now. Please help.

changa

Jul 13, 2011
niravk said:
Hello friends

I am not able to interpret the points alloted under the new language tests. Can somebody help me in explaining them.

How many points will I score If I clear DELF A2 level (earlier they alloted 6 points)...

How many points will be alloted if I clear IELTS with a score of 8 bands

Are there any changes in the overall points required for obtaining a CSQ (49 or 55)
You will get 6 points if your part of comprehension orale and expression orale got at least 16- 25 points for DELF A2.
For exp : if you pass delf A2 with 50 points and you get 12.5 points each part then you could not get the point . for delf A2

changa

Jul 13, 2011
niravk said:
Hello friends

I am not able to interpret the points alloted under the new language tests. Can somebody help me in explaining them.

How many points will I score If I clear DELF A2 level (earlier they alloted 6 points)...

How many points will be alloted if I clear IELTS with a score of 8 bands

Are there any changes in the overall points required for obtaining a CSQ (49 or 55)
for IELTS listening+ reading from 8-9.0= you get 3 points + speaking from 7.0 -9.0 you get 3 points .Total for English = 6 points

Rubyshanker

Aug 24, 2011
HI,

This is Krishna.....im in a gr8 bit of dilemma.....coz i have finished my completion of FORM on 1st December....but i dint post to the immigration office...im planning to do it tommorow...All my docs are ready and i have prepared dem 1 month ago.....so will i fall into this new system or will dey consider my profile as earlier rule? coz i have signed the form on Dec 1st....also took the DD on 1st December....

Please some one help me out.....im in a bit of worry

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Rubyshanker said:
HI,

This is Krishna..... HELLO KRISHNAim in a gr8 bit of dilemma.....coz i have finished my completion of FORM on 1st December....but i dint post to the immigration office...im planning to do it tommorow...All my docs are ready and i have prepared dem 1 month ago.....so will i fall into this new system YES or will dey consider my profile as earlier rule? coz i have signed the form on Dec 1st....also took the DD on 1st December.... THEY DON'T LOOK AT YOUR SIGNATURE DATE BUT THEY REFER TO THE DAY THAT THEY WILL HAVE YOUR FILE IN THEIR OFFICE DEAR.

Please some one help me out.....im in a bit of worryYou worry or not you have nothing to do then send them the tests results if you have them and if you don't then you have to take those language tests and then file the application
GOOD LUCK

myhope

Sep 30, 2011
geobuk said:
I am from Tanzania and would like to send my application for Quebec Selection Certificate. Where do I send my forms ?, I visited the Quebec Ministerial Page but it takes me to pages written French, i do know french by now. Please help.
I think you have to apply to Biq Paris. here's the link.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/index.php

hope it helps. cheers bro.