+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

agent14

Dec 3, 2011
Hello to all,

I'm just new here and I find this forum very helpful. I need some help in evaluating my points.

Education : Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Philippines)
Language: French - 0
English (IELTS Band score) 8 - Listening, 7 - Speaking
Working Experience - 28 months (Staff Nurse)
Financial - I have enough.

I have no family in Quebec, neither stay or been there. I am single.

Thank you everyone in advance for your help!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
CIC moves online

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will be moving more of its business progressively online, says Minister Jason Kenney, with impending changes to include the ceasing of the printing and mailing out of forms and application kits starting December 1st.
According to the CIC press release, “If application forms cannot be completed and submitted electronically, applicants can print the forms themselves from the CIC website. Service for people with special needs will continue.”

More details of any process changes are still forthcoming.

Canadavisa.com will report on further announcements, highlight any changes relevant for Campbell Cohen clients, and integrate any process changes into the Canadavisa.com portal. However at this time, no immediate changes are foreseen as our processes are already electronic-based where possible.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/cic-moves-online-112811.html

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advice in Qubec evaluation Secondary school general diploma is equal to Advance level examination? If spouse pass Advance level examination, is it possible to get marks under this
category?

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
Salut tout le monde! Je suis heureux to say that i received my AOR today from BIQ HongKong! =) after more than a month of filing. :D ;D

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Dear All, Sharing some good news about jobs in Quebec :) :) ;) ;) :D :D

Quebec is the leader in job

Quebec had the best performance in all of North America in terms of job creation. While jobs were lost in other parts of Canada during the month of September, more than 14,000 new jobs were created in Quebec. Since June 2009, more than 125,000 jobs have been created in Quebec, which means Quebec has created almost twice as many new jobs as were lost in the recession of 2008-2009.

Housing starts increased in September, another good indication of the strength of the economy in Quebec. Multi-unit construction, such as condos and apartment buildings, rose more than 25% compared to September of last year.

Economic diversification is another reason Quebec has performed better than any other jurisdiction in North America during the recent downturn. The economy is Quebec does not rely on any one sector or industry.

The unemployment rate in Quebec dropped to 7.7% in September from 8.2%.

The overall unemployment rate in Canada is projected to remain around 8%.

Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/quebec-is-the-leader-in-job-creation-101012.html

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi nursegio, congratulations for your AOR..

It seems that you are a nurse... and nursing is in the list of priority occupations.. so have you got any communication in your AOR regarding your file being in priority treatment?

can you share the first 2 letters of your AOR number(no. dossier) and no. ref. ind. ?
nursegio said:
Salut tout le monde! Je suis heureux to say that i received my AOR today from BIQ HongKong! =) after more than a month of filing. :D ;D

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
Hello mkshah! first two letters are both "HA"

Why did u ask? Please let me know :eek:

Ive noticed that u sent them your IELTS? did they actually tell you to send your IELTS?

dr_yours

Nov 16, 2011
Hello everybody !
Thanks very much for this nice forum, I am egyptian. Actually i have applied for the CSQ to the office of Damascus March 2011 and actually i have recieved the number of reference on july 2011, Indeed, i have traveeled from Egypt to South korea on August 2011 for studying.
I have some questions hoping i can find answers from your experience
1- IS there difference between the ref. No. and the file number?
2- Actually if i want to do my interview in Hong Kong office, it will be more easier for acceptance or no? And i have to travel again to Egypt when i recieve the date of the interview?
3- Actually i have TOEFL ibt 85. Is that enough for english requirements? or i need more?
4- My french is A2 level but i have never done test, so what test i should do and which result i must get?

Thank you for your attention
Dr_yours

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
nursegio said:
Hello mkshah! first two letters are both "HA"

thats really interesting because, there is a debate between forum members here about the first 2 letters indicating priority or not. some suggests that if your second letter is A in both the number, then it indicates your file will be under priority processing. but some members who have such numbers have also called for interview. :)

Why did u ask? Please let me know :eek:

i asked you this because I also have both the first letter of AOR dossier no. and ref ind no. start with "HA". :)

Ive noticed that u sent them your IELTS? did they actually tell you to send your IELTS?

they didnt asked for it. I sent ielts test result with my initial appliation. :) I got overall 7.0 bands with 7.5 in listening and 7 in speaking.

agent14

Dec 3, 2011
Hello Nursegio,

I can see that you're also a nurse in the Philippines. I just want to ask something. I am a little confused about the online evaluation. We do have a BSN right? What is the equivalent of it here,

Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education)

Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 15 years of full-time education)

Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)

Thank you very much in advance

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
dr_yours said:
Hello everybody ! Hello dr, I will try to answer some of your queries here. :)
Thanks very much for this nice forum, I am egyptian. Actually i have applied for the CSQ to the office of Damascus March 2011 and actually i have recieved the number of reference on july 2011, Indeed, i have traveeled from Egypt to South korea on August 2011 for studying.
I have some questions hoping i can find answers from your experience
1- IS there difference between the ref. No. and the file number? yes, your file number is no. dossier printed in your AOR letter. You must use this number in all your future correspndence with your BIQ.
2- Actually if i want to do my interview in Hong Kong office, it will be more easier for acceptance or no? And i have to travel again to Egypt when i recieve the date of the interview? as per my understanding, since you have sent your file and received your AOR, now it will not be possible. Also applicants cant choose their BIQ as per their choice.
pls take advice of other forum members regarding this. :) I have little knowledge about it.

3- Actually i have TOEFL ibt 85. Is that enough for english requirements? or i need more? They consider IELTS results for english proficiency, so if you are submitting your english language requirements, it is better to send IELTS test results.
4- My french is A2 level but i have never done test, so what test i should do and which result i must get? I am just curious to know that without taking any test, how u determined your french level.
You can take any of these tests to check your french level. TCF, TEF, TCFQ, TEFaQ, DELF / DALF.

Thank you for your attention
Dr_yours

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
so we are both "HAs" applicant :) may i ask if what is your profession? me too I sent them my IELTS result but not the official document. In my AOR letter, they said my application is still under review, they would mail me if when and how to proceed.

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
Salut mon/mis ami! comment ca va? ;)

agent14 said:
Hello Nursegio,

I can see that you're also a nurse in the Philippines. I just want to ask something. I am a little confused about the online evaluation. We do have a BSN right? What is the equivalent of it here,

This is the correct --> Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education)

Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 15 years of full-time education)

Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)

Thank you very much in advance

dr_yours

Nov 16, 2011
Thank you very much for your attention mkshah

but i want to ask,, in my AOR, when they write NO.Ref.ind: DAxxxxxxx

it means that this is my file number? because i only recieved one letter from BIQ not 2 as most of you here in the forum?

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
^^ dossier no is your file number, its under of above the number you've mentioned