BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Quebec_2012 said:
Do you suggest to apply it as it is (55 points), or wait till I get A2, or should I do a 1 year or 2 year MBA?
i feel ur mba plan is a lil too stretched out. if you have 55 pts now with an A2, then maybe you should claim a level 5 in the appl form for french. then work towards a B1 (8 points). if you can get ur spouse to do the same levels as u do, then she would also get 4 points for a B1. that would make up all the pts you need right ?

Quebec_2012

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Hi Vibez_well, yes I know reg: the MBA thing, but I was just planning it out to be sure I do not face rejection as I am a few points short.

It may be difficult for my spouse to go as high as B1 because of her current (work) commitments, however, she can be at A1.

It it 57 that is needed for a couple excluding the adaptability points? Let me know what you think...

Regards,

vibez_well said:
i feel ur mba plan is a lil too stretched out. if you have 55 pts now with an A2, then maybe you should claim a level 5 in the appl form for french. then work towards a B1 (8 points). if you can get ur spouse to do the same levels as u do, then she would also get 4 points for a B1. that would make up all the pts you need right ?

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec_2012 said:
Hi Darshmodi,

How have you calculated 22 points for 1999 B.Com? Sorry, am curious as I am a 2001 B.Sc. and I think I will get just 6 points. Please clarify.

Regards,
Dear Quebec_2012,

You are right that u will get 6 points for B.Sc while sandy will get 10 points for B.com bcoz his AOT comes under section B for probability and statistics...

And i have gone through quebec immigration bible in which it is mentioned that if AOT comes under section A or B than in that case u get 10 points for Bachelor degree...
may this will solve ur query....

aimable

Sep 29, 2011
i received my CSQ in may 2011 and undergone for medicals in july 2011....can anyone tell me the time when i can receive my visa stamped from new delhi CHC

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
Dear Quebec_2012,

You are right that u will get 6 points for B.Sc while sandy will get 10 points for B.com bcoz his AOT comes under section B for probability and statistics...

And i have gone through quebec immigration bible in which it is mentioned that if AOT comes under section A or B than in that case u get 10 points for Bachelor degree...
may this will solve ur query....
Education points are not related to AOT. B.SC education in india gets 6 points.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Does spouse get any points for work experience? Or work experience points are only for principal applicant?

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Thanks francaise. its so sad that the process does not assign points spouse's work experience!

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shootingstar said:
thanks fresco...I wonder if anything has changed. Most of the point allocations rules look similar to the previous version.
yeah i checked it too! it made me nervous cuz i never submitted my papers yet! =D

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
guyz I have a query:

there was a form IMM 0008gen (application for permanent residence in canada), of which we submitetd the copy to BIQ and original was instructed to be sent to CIC for federal part. after the intreview, they gave me back the stamped copy which was submitetd to them. now do i have to send its original or copy to CIC or the new IMM 0008, generic form has replaced it???

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Good day guys...

I'd like to ask so what would be their basis for computing the points for education?
Is it the updated link? http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=3&file=/I_0_2/I0_2R2_A.HTM
or per Country as provided in the "old Immigration procedures" which has a slight difference for us Filipinos..

thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi fReSco, vibez, stillhope, quebec2011, egrace and other friends....
Thanks for ur suggestion,
I did the same as u told. I sent all the new set of application formats with updated details of my wife's passport and attached the notarized copy of her new passport.
I also written a letter explaining my situation and attached this letter with this new set of application.
Hope, they will consider this documents.

Forum friends, what do u say about it? Will they accept these documents which I sent separately as correction in my wife's passport details?
Pls give ur comment.