vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Umer Shahzad said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

i just want to ask if they don't accept the attestion of DELF result then why they are putting it in the List of Docs required why don't hey update this form also ? cos it can create misconception between most of the people who are ready to apply for the visa Seniors please comment on this issue

@UMER!
ATTESTAION AND DIPLOME ARE TWO DIFFERNET THINGS..U SHOULD FOLLOW THE GPI CONCERNING UR DATE OF RECEIVING OF AOR AND FOLLOW IT..SEND ANYTHING TO BIQ HK WETHER ATTESSTATION OR DIPLOME, RATHER THAN SENDING NOTHING...U CAN ALSO WRITE A LETTER ASKING THEM ABOUT THE ACCEPTANCE OF ATTESSTATION...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
well one my friend in Uk he got CSQ and he is Quebec i was talking to him he told me that its very hard to find a job :( is it true and one of my friend said pr CARD is Quebec restricted
ITS TRUE ITS DIFFICULT TO FIND A JOB WITHOUT QUEBEC EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE..BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN U CANT FIND IT...THEY HAVE GIVEN US CSQ WHICH MEANS OUR EDUCATION CAN HELP US GETTING A GOOD JOB..I AM SURE I WILL FIND A JOB IN QUEBEC WITH MY EXISITNG QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE...JUST A MATTER OF LUCK!! ;)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
lemans207 said:
hey

what do you mean quebec restricted?

you cant work out side quebec?

well thats nice new ;D so they will be easy to get the CSQ because Quebec government worry they go to quebec then move to english place.

actually quebec is the best in canada :D
I THINK ITS GOOD TO RESTRICT THE PR CARD, IT GIVES ADVANTAGE TO QUEBECERS ON OTHER CANADIAN CITIZEN TO SEARCH FOR A JOB IN QUEBEC..

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what about TCF Quebec what will be the level of french ? cos i think so your level of french should be advacnce if you are taking TCF for quebec because the exam has been divided into two porition

1) speaking
2) listening

speaking is of 15 mins which is a lot of time and we know basic level of Speaking :( so i am bit confused to take this test recommend me seniors whether we can take this test or not at as Beginer level

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
All, is there a chance to escalate BIQs terrible customer service to higher instance? We all are customers, we paid not small fees and quality of service at BIQ is not terrible, its simply disrespecting - no answer for most of questions, not complicated - simple one - did they get my review request (which I sent 3 times due to Vienna-to-Montreal transfer, where also was no info about it communicated and if not this forum I wouldn't even know about this), doesnt matter are they in English or French. For example recently I had few questions for British Columbia PNP authority and waiting time for they answer was one hour TOP (during their working hours ofc) - you can get a chain of emails one day - Quebec none

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
haha, I'd rather do something about it :p

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning y'all! :)

Anyone who got their interview call with them?

News to those who have applied March 2012?

Please update..

God Bless us all..

Regards.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan123 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am newbie here... i am planning to apply for Quebec immigration as a skilled worker..i have a quick question....

If i apply for Quebec immigration....and if i get the visa :) ..do i need to stay or work in Quebec only?? or i can move to any other place in canada permanently ??
well i guess in the first place you should not use quebec as a backdoor in coming to Canada.. this may affect people whose intentions are genuine in settling in Quebec. because in doing so, the quebec government may tighten more the policies for getting the CSQ in the future. :)

shan123

May 21, 2012
joidiple said:
well i guess in the first place you should not use quebec as a backdoor in coming to Canada.. this may affect people whose intentions are genuine in settling in Quebec. because in doing so, the quebec government may tighten more the policies for getting the CSQ in the future. :)
I think its a bit rude saying that :( .I think we r here for helping out people with their doubts.I am not using quebec as a backdoor for coming to Canada..i just want to know if i am plan to move to any other province after few years living in quebec , may be a good job offer from other place or some other reason. I am just looking at my possibilities before applying for the visa.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan123 said:
I think its a bit rude saying that :( .I think we r here for helping out people with their doubts.I am not using quebec as a backdoor for coming to Canada..i just want to know if i am plan to move to any other province after few years living in quebec , may be a good job offer from other place or some other reason. I am just looking at my possibilities before applying for the visa.
actually i was trying to help thousands of people here who has spent much effort, time and money to get the csq. the quebec government already noticed that quebec is being used as a backdoor going to canada so to stop this they may tighten their policies for everybody. then this will affect all the applicants with genuine intentions or not. so if more and more people doing this, in the future, the quebec's door will be closed.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the comment was not to offend you. The post was to remind us that we must exhibit genuine intent to stay within Quebec's proximity before we decide to apply as QSW or CSQ and for us to realize that magnanimous impact might be promulgated by the government of Canada if we won't.

To that, I would affirm your idea of having good opportunity after years of living in Quebec. :)

Let us be positive and confer with the ideologies of each individuals in the forum with optimism whether the comment was good or bad as they are the ones helping us to get through our application and that their idea is to show us the advantages and consequences of our action which will further decide the success of our application.

God Bless us all! :)

Regards,

knivesvente

shan123 said:

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AFFIRMED. :)

joidiple said:
actually i was trying to help thousands of people here who has spent much effort, time and money to get the csq. the quebec government already noticed that quebec is being used as a backdoor going to canada so to stop this they may tighten their policies for everybody. then this will affect all the applicants with genuine intentions or not. so if more and more people doing this, in the future, the quebec's door will be closed.