Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asane said:
Thanks I really appreciate that.

Hope to hear something soon My BiQ is Montreal any ideas on their response times?
Montreal office used to b the fastest, their processing time used to b below the average processing time for all other BIQs but not again as a result of an up-ward surge in applicants due to the newly introduced CEC immigration class. their time now is 6-9months. unless they employ more hands things might not improve

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
go2montreal said:
Hi guys, I just want to share my timeline

Apply to BIQ Hong kong - Nov 22, 2010
Receive AOR - Dec 23, 2010
Schedule for Interview - Jan 28,2011
Interview - March 18, 2011

We have now CSQ... my question is can any of you guys enumerate the Forms needed for submission to the Federal Government,Although
I read the requirements in CIC web site the checklist, I want to double check just to see if I miss out something... thanks guys in Advance.
Hi go2montreal,

We are also applying to BIQ HK as you can see my timeliness , could please tell me that what is your area of study? Is your area of study under list of preferred area of study ? Where did you have interview? Where are you applying from? Looking forward to hear from you soon...

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
egrace62 said:
better u wait till u are 2ru with the CSQ processing b4 applying for PCC cos the PCC usually have a time frame in which it expires or wait till when u are very sure that ur CSQ is around the corner.
as for ur two masters degree program, they will only add to your points under total years of schooling but not for prefared areas of training, the business management must have been studied for a minimum of 3yrs b4 it can qualified as a preferred area of training
HI egrace62,

My bachelor is Business management" Finance" 3 years degree from INDIA , Is it in list of preferred area of study? I think it has 6 points...need your comment please, Thanks in advance,

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
As Quebec is taking unacceptable time and I qualify for Ontario nomination, I want to find out if I can have both Ontario & Quebec nomination applications on at the same time? Then if one province nominates, I drop the other application. Quebec has not even looked at my file yet - they will do so in June or later.

Please does anybody know if you can have two nomination applications at the same time?

Beck

Jun 27, 2010
Hi everyone,
I received a notification indicating that I am on an Interview Wait List in Moscow.
When will I get the notification informing me about my interview date?
Thanks in advance,

Visa office Vienna
Docs recvd: Aug, 19 2010
Add info received: March, 10 2011
Interview quiery notification recvd: March, 15 2011

go2montreal

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Nomination.....
17-3-2011
AOR Received.
23-12-2010
Med's Request
29-06-2011
@Shahi ..... Thank you for the Advice.

@plncmy .... We send our application to Hong kong office.

quebec2011... Yes, my profession is in the preferred list that's why my application was prioritized by the way I am a nurse. Our interview was held in
one exchange tower in hong kong.

Tip : While waiting for your interview, try to learn about Quebec and improved your French ,if you can provide them TEFAQ or Delf exam (It will help you a lot.).. Goodluck.... God is Good.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
quebec2011 said:
HI egrace62,

My bachelor is Business management" Finance" 3 years degree from INDIA , Is it in list of preferred area of study? I think it has 6 points...need your comment please, Thanks in advance,
yeah, there is business management and finance on the list of preferred areas of training.it attracts 12points + priority processing but then u will still have to qualify based on the number of years u have spent on the course which is termed as education equivalency.check quebec publication 2010 for to see a 3yrs Bachelors degree from india is the same as a 3yrs bachelors degree in quebec. for my country, a 4yrs degree program is equivalent to a 3yrs degree program. u will need to qualify based on this number of yrs b4 u can qualify for the priority +12points

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
chibiks said:
As Quebec is taking unacceptable time and I qualify for Ontario nomination, I want to find out if I can have both Ontario & Quebec nomination applications on at the same time? Then if one province nominates, I drop the other application. Quebec has not even looked at my file yet - they will do so in June or later.

Please does anybody know if you can have two nomination applications at the same time?
yeah u can have both application on at the same time. i guess ur fear is if u will be penalized for Dual INTENT. but fear-not cos an applicant only constitutes a DUAL INTENT
when HE/she files for both temporary residence and permanent residence at the same time. in this case, the temporary residence application will b affected bcos the applicant would have created the impression that he/she do not intend to leave canada upon expiration of the temporary residence permit hence only the permanent residence application will b honoured. from the above, ur case does not constitute a dual intent, so if u can foot-the bill, GO ahead and apply for the PNP.
stay cool but don't freeze

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
egrace62 said:
yeah, there is business management and finance on the list of preferred areas of training.it attracts 12points + priority processing but then u will still have to qualify based on the number of years u have spent on the course which is termed as education equivalency.check quebec publication 2010 for to see a 3yrs Bachelors degree from india is the same as a 3yrs bachelors degree in quebec. for my country, a 4yrs degree program is equivalent to a 3yrs degree program. u will need to qualify based on this number of yrs b4 u can qualify for the priority +12points
Thanks Egrace62 for your valuable information, I tried to find the the Quebec publication 2010 to check whether 3 years bachelors degree from INDIA is the same as 3yrs bachelors degree n Quebec But I couldn't find any link , could you please provide me the Link? Thanks

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
@Shahi, egrace 62, all forum members

Right now am applying for Quebec CSQ. Suppose after getting CSQ for myself my marriage took place..in this case shall I want to apply CSQ for my spouse and then proceed to federal processing...or ?

James..

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
go2montreal said:
@ Shahi ..... Thank you for the Advice.

@ plncmy .... We send our application to Hong kong office.

quebec2011... Yes, my profession is in the preferred list that's why my application was prioritized by the way I am a nurse. Our interview was held in
one exchange tower in hong kong.

Tip : While waiting for your interview, try to learn about Quebec and improved your French ,if you can provide them TEFAQ or Delf exam (It will help you a lot.).. Goodluck.... God is Good.
Thanks go2montreal it really helped me , atleast now we know that they have interview for applicants of BIQ HK too...true I know that french is very important infact few days ago I sent them my DELF B1 certificate, Hope to hear something from them.

Best of luck for your Upcoming processes.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
@Quebec2011

Can u please guide me that for learning French is a tough situation or a beginner with no knowledge of French can do it for getting aleast DELF B1..

James

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
james_tvm said:
@ Quebec2011

Can u please guide me that for learning French is a tough situation or a beginner with no knowledge of French can do it for getting aleast DELF B1..

James
Hi james,

Learning french is fun but needs hard work , for getting DELF B1 in India atleast one year is needed, It takes 4-5 months to get DELF A1.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
@ quebec2011,
pls check ur inbox.
thnks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
james_tvm said:
@ Shahi, egrace 62, all forum members

Right now am applying for Quebec CSQ. Suppose after getting CSQ for myself my marriage took place..in this case shall I want to apply CSQ for my spouse and then proceed to federal processing...or ?

James..
provided u have not yet landed wihin canada, when the marriage took place, u will have to report the development both to ur BIQ office and ur VO. meaning that all previously issued documents to u will be nullified hence a new processing from scratch will b initiated for u. but if u refuse to inform them, that means only u will b allowed to enter canada @ this point, if money is not an issue to u, u may decide to sponsor here for a 1year program in the province where u are settled after which she can file for her own P-residency under the CEC-class. my case is kind-of similar,i am not yet married but after going 2ru 75% of the processing i decided that she also file her separate application so that we both will b PR-card carrier b4 we will b married with the advantage that i would have settled down b4 she is 2ru with her PR processing. believe u me, cases of a PR-card carrier getting married to a non-canada resident is usually subjected to very rigorous scrutiny