18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal

good luck all guys,

who are going for their interviews this month, and hope they will come out from embassy with big smile on their faces and csq certificates on their hands and share their valuable experience with their mates.

bye

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
way to go lirjan ! so now you can heave a huge sigh of relief !

and all the best to you Shahi ! Bonne Chance !

lirjan said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day i was waiting for. my Interview date is on 30 April 2011 at 10:00. i am so happy. Shahi and all my friends here we did it...

they have wrote that if i have dificulties in French i can present my self with a translator officer this makes thinks very easy. i will take with my a professor of French language.

what a beautiful world.... Time for Jack Daniel people :)

Spartan72

Feb 7, 2011
Hi All

well I am going to apply for Quebec Immigration.but before that i want to clear some confusions regarding its process.

1) My Brother is a Canadian citizen . he sponsored me in federal Canadian Immigration program in 2007 when I was under 22. This case is still in Processing. I want to know whether am i eligible to apply independently for Quebec Immigration (skilled worker program) or not . as sponsorship will take long processing time although if i can apply for Quebec it will get done in 1 and a half year as per my info. Is their any law exist that a person can apply only for one immigration program at a time.

2) what kind of proof i have to show for english and french language proficiency ( some told me give ur tef exam and ielets . some told submit only ur enrollment certificate FROM FRENCH LANGUAGE CENTER ).

waiting for ur response guys
thanks

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) My Brother is a Canadian citizen . he sponsored me in federal Canadian Immigration program in 2007 when I was under 22. This case is still in Processing. I want to know whether am i eligible to apply independently for Quebec Immigration (skilled worker program) or not . as sponsorship will take long processing time although if i can apply for Quebec it will get done in 1 and a half year as per my info. Is their any law exist that a person can apply only for one immigration program at a time.

You can apply to Quebec immigration for Quebec certificate. After getting Quebec certification, you have to apply to federal Canada government for Medical and security clearance only. You have already applied to federal canada, When you get CSQ, you can withdraw your previous file/ sponsorship file by your brother. After withdrawing previous file you can apply to federal canada with Quebec certificate.

I advice you, do not withdraw your previous file as soon as you get CSQ or Quebec certificate. It takes 4 to 12 months to get CSQ.

2) what kind of proof i have to show for english and french language proficiency ( some told me give ur tef exam and ielets . some told submit only ur enrollment certificate FROM FRENCH LANGUAGE CENTER ).

Actually no language certificate are mandatory or compulsory for Quebec immigration. They will check you language ability at the time of interview.

If you submit language certificate, it will help to reduce your processing time. because with certificate, they can decide what is your language ability and If you score enough points, then they will award you CSQ within 4 to 6 month.

If you do not submit any language certificate. You must face interview and they will take your interview and decide and award language points on interview date. This process delay processing time. It may take 1 year to get interview date from date of your application for CSQ.

For claiming English points, you can submit
1. IELTS result or
2. letter that you have studied in English medium or
3. You are working in English speaking environment
4. other equivalent English examination

For claiming french points, You can submit
1. DELF Level A1 or A2 or B1 or B2 or C1 or C2
2. TEF or
3. other equivalent french examination

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Merci A tous!!

Shahi

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abehola said:
egrace, did u include any French exam result in your application ços to be sincere since I registered I have not been to the class in AF although I intend starting very soon. Do u think we stand a chance to get an interview waiver with the 64 points?
yeah, i included result for A2 exam while filing my application. to get an interview waiver as a couple the following applies:
@ the 1st pre-screening stage i.e( employability stage): u must score at least 50 points . this will consider all other factors except children, Financial autonomy and Adaptability
2) stage two is preliminary evaluation. at this stage u must increase ur points to a minimum of 57 else d file will b rejected ( factors considered are: children and financial autonomy 9points is at stake here)
if at the 2nd stage ur points could reach 63, interview will be waived for u.in this case stage-3 which is the interview stage popularly called Adaptability stage will be irrelevant. but i wish to suggest that u start taking the class soonest cos they might want to verify if ur interest in french language is genuine hence they might request for 4da proof of ur continuous attendance at a french class.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
abehola said:
egrace, did u include any French exam result in your application ços to be sincere since I registered I have not been to the class in AF although I intend starting very soon. Do u think we stand a chance to get an interview waiver with the 64 points?
congrats on the charging of ur CC. Ur file is now good to fly. with my little experience with BIQ-paris my AOR was sent 13days after my draft was cleared, and since u also qualify for priority, u might not have much time but to be late is better than never. although 64point is tight enough to get a waiver but as a preemptive measure start taking ur classes so that u will be able to prove more than 1month of classes

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Thanks egrace, u've been most helpful and I wish ur med request comes in quickly.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
HELLO ABEHOLA,

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO BIQ PARIS WHEN THEY CHARGE YOUR CC AND HAVE U RECEIVED YOUR AOR,BECAUSE I SEND MY APPLICATION IN 17TH OF DECEMBER 2011,NOT MY CARD CHARGED NO AOR.

THANKS

abehola said:
Thanks egrace, u've been most helpful and I wish ur med request comes in quickly.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Guys, please there are a couple of things that I would like to find out:

i.) If I get CSQ and I have lived in countries A & B and Canada, that means I have to get police police clearance from both country A, B and Canada; anyone know how to get police clearance from canada?

ii.) Do all clearances have to be 3 months old?

iii.) The new operational bulletin ordering immigration officers to check that the candidate still intends to live in nominating province at landing time, what kind of things do they check/ ask you to determine this?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
hello

regarding about police clearance, i think this site will help u about police clearnace certificate and how to get it.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

bye

chibiks said:

i.) If I get CSQ and I have lived in countries A & B and Canada, that means I have to get police police clearance from both country A, B and Canada; anyone know how to get police clearance from canada?

iii.) The new operational bulletin ordering immigration officers to check that the candidate still intends to live in nominating province at landing time, what kind of things do they check/ ask you to determine this?

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
Hi All
any idea about this ?

if person not able to clear CSQ interview ?
1) they will give you some time to proof French knowledge

or 100% reject ?

or u need to apply again ?

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
STILLHOPE said:
HELLO ABEHOLA,

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO BIQ PARIS WHEN THEY CHARGE YOUR CC AND HAVE U RECEIVED YOUR AOR,BECAUSE I SEND MY APPLICATION IN 17TH OF DECEMBER 2011,NOT MY CARD CHARGED NO AOR.

THANKS
STILLHOPE
My application got to BIQ-Paris on the 10th of January 2011 and the card was charged on the 2nd of February and I guess this is because my qualification is on the List of Preferred Training List (Biochemistry) which I guess gives my application Priority Treatment. So its possible if your qualification is not on the Priority List it might still take a while. But I hope it'll be charged soon.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
anumatri said:
Hi All
any idea about this ?

if person not able to clear CSQ interview ?
1) they will give you some time to proof French knowledge

or 100% reject ?

or u need to apply again ?
if a case cannot be finalized based on the file alone, then d interview ill serve as the final destination for such file. if the interview is not successful, the dossier will d closed. then d applicant can either reapply if he feels the rejection was justified and he feels there are areas he can still improve on and thses areas are usually ( experience, areas of trainning, language ability, and age which applies to those below 18years).
2) File an Administrative appeal if the applicant think he was unjustly rejected. the appeal must be filed within 60days after the rejection date. if this is also not successful the applicant may then reapply if he so wish.
3) If the rejection is based on False declaration of forgery, then the applicant will be suspended for 3yrs b4 he can apply

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
chibiks said:

in the case of Quebec you will have to fill-out the form : Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec Form. All other province have their form for this purpose too.