+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

lordly

Dec 5, 2012
hello guys
this is my first time writing to you
toady i was really shocked to find out that my immigration application was rejected because they did not consider my work experience related to my university domain while they are wrong
what shall i do!! i m lost..shall i apply one more time with a new application or just return back the application to them with a letter clarifying how my work experience relates to my study field
i studied mechanical engineering and i have 9 years experience in HVAC field

thanks

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
ychsfr said:
Hi everyone,

This is the first time I'm writing here hope to know more from you experiences.

I am a graduate student in Quebec and I have applied to get CSQ last year. At the time (Feb 2011) they told me that I couldn't reach to the required points for CSQ but they would suspend my application for one year (until Feb 2012) then I can get my degree and improve my points and they will assess my file again. Or if I cannot get my degree until Feb 2012 they will refuse me.

After that bad news, I have been informed that there is a new class of immigration for PhD students (PhD stream) that I can apply. Since I was disappointed from the Quebec (because I couldn't get my degree within a year) I collected the documents they need and applied recently (1 December) for the PhD stream.

and my question:
Does it make a problem to have two application (for Quebec and Federal) in paralel? And if so, can I close my CSQ file before they refuse me to avoid negative impact on my federal file.

Thank you for your help in advance
Hi Ychsfr,

there should be no problem to have two applications (one for Quebec and the other for FSW) at the same time.
my advise, keep your old application with quebec, it wont negatively affect your application for FSW...

Cheers!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting!Did they include in the returned application that your work experience does not match your education?Can you show the letter?I am not sure they will accept it again but you might be lucky.When did you submit and to what BIQ?

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
lordly said:
hello guys
this is my first time writing to you
toady i was really shocked to find out that my immigration application was rejected because they did not consider my work experience related to my university domain while they are wrong
what shall i do!! i m lost..shall i apply one more time with a new application or just return back the application to them with a letter clarifying how my work experience relates to my study field
i studied mechanical engineering and i have 9 years experience in HVAC field

thanks
Hi Lordly,

Can you share your job title and your degree details? what's your NOC? maybe someone can help with this case...

ychsfr

Dec 5, 2012
Amirjs said:
Hi Ychsfr,

there should be no problem to have two applications (one for Quebec and the other for FSW) at the same time.
my advise, keep your old application with quebec, it wont negatively affect your application for FSW...

Cheers!
Thank you so much for your reply. If it does't really affect that then I can ask Quebec to extend the deadline for my graduation.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elora89 said:
Hi I am from Bangladesh
I applied for student visa and my father will accompany to drop me there so he applied for TRV. its 21 days my passport received by Canadian High Commison Singapore and today tracker say my father passport is released. but i did not get any medical call or email yet or any sort of email. We submitted visa file together. What does my situation explain do i still have chance to get visa or its a sign of rejection ?? I am going for masters program in QUEBEC which is self funded.So please can someone tel me anything regarding this situation. i am highly worried
decision has been made on your father's application, most of the time TRV under six months validity do not require medical exams.

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
Nyla anum said:
yeah.... It is 11 weeks almost. May god accept your precious Words.however already I contacted CIO and they replied with keep patience and due to the rising number of applications we have received, the time required to send you the letter confirming the opening of your file (with your individual reference no.) may exceed the usual period of 30 working days. The ministère will send you the said letter as soon as your file is opened.about DD I don't have any idea whether it is accepted or not. Thanks......

@ Nyla anum

Hi,

You got me confused. Are you referring to CIO ( for Permanent Residency application) or BIQ ( for Certificat de sélection du Québec application)?

Thanks.

-pangandoy

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all....

The new Schedule of selection missions for Quebec skilled workers – November 2012 to March 2013 for All BIQ's updated. (Updated:05-12-2012 )

Schedule of selection missions...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

For Asians there is only 1 mission in March 2013 at HK(and that is yet to be confirmed).... :( :( :( :( :(

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes, it is so sad for all BiQ HK applicants, more and more waiting ..

No mission @ new delhi this time and only one mission in march.. :(

if this trend continues,
When will they are going to clear loads of applications submitted @ HK BIQ.
Any update on currently processing files month?

yogie said:
Hi all....

The new Schedule of selection missions for Quebec skilled workers – November 2012 to March 2013 for All BIQ's updated. (Updated:05-12-2012 )

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdfl

For Asians there is only 1 mission in March 2013 at HK(and that is yet to be confirmed).... :( :( :( :( :(

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
yes, it is so sad for all BiQ HK applicants, more and more waiting ..

No mission @ new delhi this time and only one mission in march.. :(

if this trend continues,
When will they are going to clear loads of applications submitted @ HK BIQ.
Any update on currently processing files month?
@MkShah

I can't open that link...Perhaps BIQ change their mind to update new schedule... ;D

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi devang3d,
Check below link:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

devang3d said:
@ MkShah

I can't open that link...Perhaps BIQ change their mind to update new schedule... ;D

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
yeah it's showing page cannot be found even if you go directly to their website. hopefully they are changing it :)

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi devang3d,
Check below link:

@MKshah,

Please you to open from your side...it can't open...
It Sounds something good news will arrive... :)

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devang3d said:
@ MKshah,

Please you to open from your side...it can't open...
It Sounds something good news will arrive... :)
@Mkshah..

Sorry...i can open it

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
yogie said:
Hi all....

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdfl

Yogie
@Hello yogie/MkShah

I need your help...recently my friend received a rejection letter from Biq-Hongkong....and told him to submit some document within 60 days.

Biq rejected his file because he has not sufficient point as per them.
But i know his profile is very strong.
Please give me some possible suggestion so i can tell him to proceed again with file procedure.

They mentioned in the email that they were treated his file based on new rule.
Below is his profile;

Education:-He has dentist bachelor degree
English:- 7 band(Biq gives only 5 points)
French:- Delf B1(Biq gives only 6 points, because in B1 he scored less than 16)
UnMarried
Biq gives 0 points for AOT.....

Finally,Biq overall allocate only 42 points