Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
We cant confirm that processing time for AOR is 6 months. It could be anything between 2 to 6 months and it also depend upon your AOT and country from where you have applied.
Thanks for the info. The app. forms were sent to Montréal. Hopefully I hear from them soon.

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
harit79 said:
As per my knowledge the last person who got the interview call in BIQ HK VO is VickyRocks.
Interview : End of the November.
Vicky's file number ending with HA0000601xx.
BTW when did your friend's apply and what is his/her AOT?
HI Harit79 & sarkes01

Do BIQ follows serial no. for calling the candidate for an interview..? I'm jst asking because if this is the case then mine is ..HA000077XXX :(

What about both of you..?

elmamazo

May 22, 2012
Hello guys

I would like to move to quebec (my brother lives there) but my french is 0.
I checked the online test and it said "it seems your are eligible to migrate to quebec" and I chose french NONE.

so is this real?

also. Can I send my french scores aftewards? the office here in Austria takes around 12 months according to the website.

so I could apply in march and send the scores in july or something like that

thanks in advance

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
elmamazo said:
Hello guys

I would like to move to quebec (my brother lives there) but my french is 0.
I checked the online test and it said "it seems your are eligible to migrate to quebec" and I chose french NONE.

so is this real?

also. Can I send my french scores aftewards? the office here in Austria takes around 12 months according to the website.

so I could apply in march and send the scores in july or something like that

thanks in advance
You probably have enough points to qualify for a selection interview, but without at least A2 French level you are unlikely to get a QSW certificate, if I were you I would start working on my French asap. Immigration officers know that if you do not speak the official language in Quebec (French) you are unlikely to succeed, hence they will now grant QSW certificate.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
harit79 said:
As per my knowledge the last person who got the interview call in BIQ HK VO is VickyRocks.
Interview : End of the November.
Vicky's file number ending with HA0000601xx.
BTW when did your friend's apply and what is his/her AOT?
Harit79

Thanks for quick response. for your information my friend applied in mid December'10 and got the AOT at the last of December'10.
as per your information,according to VickyRocks file number (HA0000601xx) my friend's file number (HA0000668XX) is much more updated.there interview distance is only two weeks. They've got almost six thousand difference in file number.
My file number is HA0000695XX. What is your assumption about my interview date????
Our sharing may give us clear light about our future. :) :) :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarkes01 said:
Harit79

Thanks for quick response. for your information my friend applied in mid December'10 and got the AOT at the last of December'10.
as per your information,according to VickyRocks file number (HA0000601xx) my friend's file number (HA0000668XX) is much more updated.there interview distance is only two weeks. They've got almost six thousand difference in file number.
My file number is HA0000695XX. What is your assumption about my interview date????
Our sharing may give us clear light about our future. :) :) :)

Sarkes & Vicky
You can check updated details of members by just one click. It will give you more clear idea.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t37196.0.html;msg1750506#msg1750506
As per my assumption Sarkes you may get call within 3-6 months, so get ready and start preparing your stuffs :).

Vicky : My file number is HA0000754xx so far away from Sarkes. May be it will take 1 year to get call.

Guys: How many levels you have cleared so far of French Test?

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
harit79 said:

Sarkes & Vicky
You can check updated details of members by just one click. It will give you more clear idea.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t37196.0.html;msg1750506#msg1750506
As per my assumption Sarkes you may get call within 3-6 months, so get ready and start preparing your stuffs :).

Vicky : My file number is HA0000754xx so far away from Sarkes. May be it will take 1 year to get call.

Guys: How many levels you have cleared so far of French Test?
Harit79,

What if you score over 55 and don't need an interview? do you think that the processing time for QSW drastically decreases?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master7 said:
Harit79,

What if you score over 55 and don't need an interview? do you think that the processing time for QSW drastically decreases?

If you even score 63-65 that doesn't mean that your interview will get waived. One or our senior forum member who got score 70 eve after that she called for an interview. As per my guessing only 5% get waived ,either because of their AOT or they are very fluent in French.
After new languages rules comes into play, it seems like processing time for QSW is decreasing as people required to take IELTS as well as DELF A2 (At least) to prepare their file and it took most of the time.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
harit79 said:

If you even score 63-65 that doesn't mean that your interview will get waived. One or our senior forum member who got score 70 eve after that she called for an interview. As per my guessing only 5% get waived ,either because of their AOT or they are very fluent in French.
After new languages rules comes into play, it seems like processing time for QSW is decreasing as people required to take IELTS as well as DELF A2 (At least) to prepare their file and it took most of the time.
I see, so what if your AOT is on the priority list group A or group B which grants an extra 16 or 12 points? I also think that processing times will decrease specially now that new applications are not being accepted; unless, they fall in AOT group A or B.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master7 said:
I see, so what if your AOT is on the priority list group A or group B which grants an extra 16 or 12 points? I also think that processing times will decrease specially now that new applications are not being accepted; unless, they fall in AOT group A or B.
I dont know what is the exact process ,how interview will get waive. This is totally uncertain but most probably if you are in AOT and you have very good knowledge of French then you might have chances of interview get waived.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
harit79 said:
I dont know what is the exact process ,how interview will get waive. This is totally uncertain but most probably if you are in AOT and you have very good knowledge of French then you might have chances of interview get waived.
One last question for you Harit, what made you decide to the DELF and TEFq, or any other French evaluation exam? I have been studying intensive French for a year now and must decide which exam to take and whether to attempt A2 or B1 (which I don't think I am ready for yet)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master7 said:
One last question for you Harit, what made you decide to the DELF and TEFq, or any other French evaluation exam? I have been studying intensive French for a year now and must decide which exam to take and whether to attempt A2 or B1 (which I don't think I am ready for yet)
Actually i took French classes from private institute and at that time only DELF exam was available in my city, so that was the only reason i have decided to took DELF exam instead of TEFAQ or TCFQ. If you have option available for TEFAQ or TCFQ i think you should go for it, as it's not level specific.
Please let me know if you have any questions that i can help you with.
Happy to assist :D :D

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
harit79 said:
Actually i took French classes from private institute and at that time only DELF exam was available in my city, so that was the only reason i have decided to took DELF exam instead of TEFAQ or TCFQ. If you have option available for TEFAQ or TCFQ i think you should go for it, as it's not level specific.
Please let me know if you have any questions that i can help you with.
Happy to assist :D :D
Awesome, thank you Harit +1 for you :) Where did you get material to study for DELF exam? Do you know if you can submit A2 first and later while your application is in process submit B1? have you tried taking B1 at all?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master7 said:
Awesome, thank you Harit +1 for you :) Where did you get material to study for DELF exam? Do you know if you can submit A2 first and later while your application is in process submit B1? have you tried taking B1 at all?

Here are few of them.
You can download Tout Va Bien Book audio and Book for DELF A1 and A2 from online. They are good book for practice.
Actually i am taking a rest at the moment ;). Planning to take TEFAQ or TCFQ in near future.

More French resources
http://www.busuu.com/
http://www.babbel.com/a#/homepage
http://www.bonjour.com/
http://www.leconjugueur.com/frlistedeverbe.php
http://www.livemocha.com/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/lj/
http://www.tolearnfrench.com/

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
bonjour des amis quebecois, bon chance pour tout le monde avec votre MR :)
and a
HAPPY EID MUBARAK
to you all from Bangladesh