lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah I am ;)

there are a lot around

when did you apply, whats your date of application?

did you do you interview?

ballou1982

Jan 20, 2012
Hi Leman :)

I live and work in Dubai. I applied through The premiers immigration company here in Dubai and sent my file 1st July 2011. I received my file number from Quebec immigration ( DA 000048719) on 17th October 2011. I am still waiting for the interview. how about u? friend

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WoW
your a new ;D i am november 2010 my interview should come soon.

my file number is DA00401xx i forgot the last xx

ballou1982

Jan 20, 2012
yes I am new. I have been waiting for 10 months now since I received the file number. do you think it will be so soon? is the medical examination after the interview or before? please sorry for these questions. I am new and I am a little bit worried.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you will have to wait for about 1 year for your interview, but whats your profession?
is it priority?

Then it takes about 2 years for medical and visa which come after interview ;)

you will get CSQ then you will apply again to Federal part new application. its a long process

ballou1982 said:
yes I am new. I have been waiting for 10 months now since I received the file number. do you think it will be so soon? is the medical examination after the interview or before? please sorry for these questions. I am new and I am a little bit worried.

ballou1982

Jan 20, 2012
I already waited 10 months now. so why another year? I applied as a customer service. I have a BA in English. I applied for CSQ not Fedreal so how come I should apply for Feral as I get CSQ?? IDK

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After CSQ you will apply to federal, yes youll wait at least 12 months for interview, they are slow

ballou1982 said:
I already waited 10 months now. so why another year? I applied as a customer service. I have a BA in English. I applied for CSQ not Fedreal so how come I should apply for Feral as I get CSQ?? IDK

ballou1982

Jan 20, 2012
thanks a lot my Friend Lemans. I received my file number 10 months ago so it means after 2 months I will have the interview?? do u live in Dubai please? we can meet if it possible wherever you want. I would be grateful if u could arrange a meeting anywhere and at anytime u want. I have a train of thoughts in my mind. I live & work in Dubai. anyway thanks a lot for ur help. good luck

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in Abu dhabi

no man, you have to wait 20 months more :'( for your interview.

I told you , i applied late october 2010/ now they are sending letter for october 2010 applicants "waiting list"

they say when you get waiting list you have to wait 6 months , then the invite you for interview just 2 month to prepare

so 6+ 2= 8 months after the letter :)

how do you feel now?

yesterday i applied for new zealand it takes 6-8 weeks for acceptance & 6 month after for landing :)
ballou1982 said:
thanks a lot my Friend Lemans. I received my file number 10 months ago so it means after 2 months I will have the interview?? do u live in Dubai please? we can meet if it possible wherever you want. I would be grateful if u could arrange a meeting anywhere and at anytime u want. I have a train of thoughts in my mind. I live & work in Dubai. anyway thanks a lot for ur help. good luck

ballou1982

Jan 20, 2012
well thanks for the info :). I applied through the premiers immigration company and told me that I would receive the interview letter after I receive the file number ( from 6 months to 12 months since the date of the file number). It seems they lied to me :(. I wish you all the good luck with New Zeland. idk I am worried about the delay. I can come to Abu Dhabi if it is ok for u of course to meet. I appreciate ur help dear friend and the good luck. we keep in touch here.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they didnt lie at all,
usually as they said

but coz of problems in syria, they closed the embassy, and transferred everything to montreal

ballou1982 said:
well thanks for the info :). I applied through the premiers immigration company and told me that I would receive the interview letter after I receive the file number ( from 6 months to 12 months since the date of the file number). It seems they lied to me :(. I wish you all the good luck with New Zeland. idk I am worried about the delay. I can come to Abu Dhabi if it is ok for u of course to meet. I appreciate ur help dear friend and the good luck. we keep in touch here.

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
Hello Guys,

I am also an applicant of Quebec and I sent my file 20 August 2012 so I am very new but I did a lot of reading and searches....
however, I dont know how much time it takes them to send me an AOR... I thought it should be 2 months after sending the file... I am already now waiting for 2 months and 15 days... any experience on this that you can share?

Thanks

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Amirjs said:
Hello Guys,

I am also an applicant of Quebec and I sent my file 20 August 2012 so I am very new but I did a lot of reading and searches....
however, I dont know how much time it takes them to send me an AOR... I thought it should be 2 months after sending the file... I am already now waiting for 2 months and 15 days... any experience on this that you can share?

Thanks
I am also waiting like you. Wait, Wait & Wait.

siva9584

Aug 12, 2015
Guys,

I am quite happy to see this forum. I need someones help.
I am an indian working in UAE for almost 2 years, I would like to apply for QSW. Followin are my issues.

1) Done with all documentation except "Proof of legelty of professional exerience", can any one guide me how to get this for my India experience and UAE experience?
2) Where to send all the documents, is it to abu dhabi embassy or some where else?