AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
forget about all this crap, there is nothing like living in Europe/north america. 8)

i can give you 1000 reason why it is better to live abroad in civilized countries.

Lebanon is class A Sh!t, and whoever tell you otherwise he can :-* my (_!_)

Now of course if you are very rich and a scum with dirty mentality the lebanon is the ideal place for you otherwise forget about it

PS: i live in Europe

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Jet said:
forget about all this crap, there is nothing like living in Europe/north america. 8)

i can give you 1000 reason why it is better to live abroad in civilized countries.

Now of course if you are very rich and a scum with dirty mentality the lebanon is the ideal place for you otherwise forget about it

Amen brother

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
any one made a contact with amman office,news???

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Jet said:

This reminds me of something I see every time I travel from Canada to Beirut. Lebanese people living in Canada respect the rules at the Canadian aiports, they wait in line like everyone else. On the plane, they keep their seat area clean and are not so loud.

I've observed the same people change the way they act once they get to a European airport or onboard the plane to Beirut. They become loud, and dirty (you guys should see the disaster on the plane). They refuse to wait in line like everyone else. Because at this point, they feel they are better than everyone else, because they come from Canada or maybe because thee rules/laws in Lebanon are a joke.

Although I love Lebanon and would love to live there (and I grew up in Canada), it's impossible with a corrupt government. I just hope everyone keeps in mind that Canada is not heaven on earth...you need to work your ass off to live a comfortable life....but at least the hard work pays off here as opposed to Lebanon.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
kita7789 said:
any one made a contact with amman office,news???
I think my friend that Amman office is not belong to Canada or the rules of Canada are not apply to it. they look like they are in long holiday or they are pretending that they are working . imagine they did not send medical to 3rd quarter of 2010 yet . why ?? what they are doing ?? they do not have staff ? or there are staff but all of them are wasta . on the other hand if Canada know that amman office is small and can not handle all this much of files why they transferred them there in first place. this office is full of handicap who they are not capable of handling as much as of 11 files or something around that number since it opened till 30/6/2013 how long they need to process more than 380 files they have right now :-\ . I think 43 months is just a joke they need at lease 1000 months to process them . if all applicant of Amman office send complain about Amman office inability and delay in processing there will be a solution otherwise let us wait forever

individual

Apr 15, 2012
If there is a way to send a complaint about Amman office, or if there is anything we can do to end this nonsense, then let's join and do something.

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
individual said:
If there is a way to send a complaint about Amman office, or if there is anything we can do to end this nonsense, then let's join and do something.
send to the minster of immigration in Canada and to every site in Canada , facebook cic ,radio Canada ,quebec goverment

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kita7789 said:
send to the minster of immigration in Canada and to every site in Canada , facebook cic ,radio Canada ,quebec goverment
kita will you ever force some1 to marry you :p

Forget them

zrb

Nov 26, 2013
Hey guys,

I have not read the whole thread of course, but I am a Lebanese too applying for CSQ (skilled worker) as well... in a month or so (by myself, no "offices" or lawyers ;).

What can you tell me about the situation? what is the processing time that I should expect?

Shoot some hints and suggestions if possible :)

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
individual said:
the most effective way right now is to send email to minister of immigration complaining the delay and unfair way in dealing with files . why Amman applicants wait 43 months while Cairo for example is only 14 months?? even Abu Dhabi office I know applicants applied after me and get landing visa. all our sin is that our destiny decided that Amman office is our office we did not even choose that and this problem is related to immigration department to find solution . please write all your info in the email your file number your birth date you full name your country . let him know that they have problem in the system and need to be fixed if they do not have enough resources in Amman or they are not trained to deal with this much of files let them find solution . but without complaining no one knows that problem is existed !
here is his email : Minister@cic.gc.ca

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
lemans207 said:
kita will you ever force some1 to marry you :p

Forget them
if I want her , I force her

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
kita7789 said:
if I want her , I force her
OMG i hope that Canadian government won't be able to read ur nonsense statement...otherwise u are in deep...marriage ;D

mike_mike

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
In the end of April.
mft25 said:
I think my friend that Amman office is not belong to Canada or the rules of Canada are not apply to it. they look like they are in long holiday or they are pretending that they are working . imagine they did not send medical to 3rd quarter of 2010 yet . why ?? what they are doing ?? they do not have staff ? or there are staff but all of them are wasta . on the other hand if Canada know that amman office is small and can not handle all this much of files why they transferred them there in first place. this office is full of handicap who they are not capable of handling as much as of 11 files or something around that number since it opened till 30/6/2013 how long they need to process more than 380 files they have right now :-\ . I think 43 months is just a joke they need at lease 1000 months to process them . if all applicant of Amman office send complain about Amman office inability and delay in processing there will be a solution otherwise let us wait forever
The thing is that, The Canadian government has a classification for the immigrants regarding not only to their education, but to their origin countries too. They have a good control over their citizens. The Arab citizen amount, maybe, mustn't exceed specific percentage... Syrian aren't very welcomed due to the things they have seen in their country... That can affect any human been, and can change his behavior like for ever "Post traumatic syndrome"
I agree that silence on what is going on with our cases isn't the correct thing to do, but, at the same time, remember that if you were very crucial for their economy you wouldn't have waited all that time. So bear in mind that you can get rejected if you complain a lot. It's as simple as saying "sorry folks".
I kinda gave up... I've wasted a lot of chances because of my Canadian dream. But now, more than ever, I need to continue my life. This situation is so shameful and painful, making us wait all that time, this is so inconsiderate... The processing time when I applied was 16 months top... now it's 43 months! I'm so disappointed, so disappointed with the Canadian embassy. They treated me like a trash, and guess what, I'm going to build my life, I promised my self that, in the next six months, will do what will compensate that three years of waiting, if that even possible. Frankly, If they call or write, I'll think a lot before giving them an answer whether or not to accept their visa... What a shameful nightmare.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
mike_mike said:
The thing is that, The Canadian government has a classification for the immigrants regarding not only to their education, but to their origin countries too. They have a good control over their citizens. The Arab citizen amount, maybe, mustn't exceed specific percentage... Syrian aren't very welcomed due to the things they have seen in their country... That can affect any human been, and can change his behavior like for ever "Post traumatic syndrome"
I agree that silence on what is going on with our cases isn't the correct thing to do, but, at the same time, remember that if you were very crucial for their economy you wouldn't have waited all that time. So bear in mind that you can get rejected if you complain a lot. It's as simple as saying "sorry folks".
I kinda gave up... I've wasted a lot of chances because of my Canadian dream. But now, more than ever, I need to continue my life. This situation is so shameful and painful, making us wait all that time, this is so inconsiderate... The processing time when I applied was 16 months top... now it's 43 months! I'm so disappointed, so disappointed with the Canadian embassy. They treated me like a trash, and guess what, I'm going to build my life, I promised my self that, in the next six months, will do what will compensate that three years of waiting, if that even possible. Frankly, If they call or write, I'll think a lot before giving them an answer whether or not to accept their visa... What a shameful nightmare.
dear mike
Canada is not one of Arab countries that will reject you because you are complaining . This is one of your rights because they really have problem in processing files in Amman office. regarding the Syrian or middle east thing it is not true otherwise why they process thousands from Egypt and their time is only 14 months!!!! for your information Amman quota for Quebec applicants visa is 375 persons while all they have up to end of 2012 was 386 persons waiting for visas (persons means applicants with their family ) and imagine they only issue around 17 visas only. so please remove the fear from your mind send them an email to bring to their attention that there is a problem in Amman office . finally one hand can not clap
Regards

mike_mike

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
In the end of April.
mft25 said:
dear mike
Canada is not one of Arab countries that will reject you because you are complaining . This is one of your rights because they really have problem in processing files in Amman office. regarding the Syrian or middle east thing it is not true otherwise why they process thousands from Egypt and their time is only 14 months!!!! for your information Amman quota for Quebec applicants visa is 375 persons while all they have up to end of 2012 was 386 persons waiting for visas (persons means applicants with their family ) and imagine they only issue around 17 visas only. so please remove the fear from your mind send them an email to bring to their attention that there is a problem in Amman office . finally one hand can not clap
Regards
Dear mft25! well I have to admit that complaining is a respected right in Canada. The question is: would you risk your case and write the minister of foreign affairs Mr. John Baird?. I wrote the embassy two weeks ago, and still no answer so far. It's not about being afraid. I'm really willing to sue them if that is possible. writing complains isn't that effective. Although Canada is a great country, still Canadian politicians are idiots and even Canadian citizens suffer because of the idiocy of the government. "who will guard the guarder".

I'm very fed up with Amman branch, because I really could move my file to a more decent Canadian embassy if it exists. The only reason I didn't do that is the unclear situation and the over-hopeful naive possibility of getting the visa fast if I don't touch my case, and that happened just because of the silence of the embassy that is taking us for granted, and ignoring the gentle curtsey of dealing with and answering applicants emails individually. Shame on Canada to have such embassy.