Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherif2100 said:
fi safety ,
fi respect
fi promotions
fi democracy
fi equality between all the people, and not kings who rules and employees who suffer then be kicked out when you are getting old
fi e7tiram lal geriatrics you will be having all your rights and respect and assists when you need it
fi passport
fi laws against racism

this is only some points of what you cant find in gulf countries, or if exist are not at the same level of those in Canada..
layk habibi... 7lam mni7... eh and when u land come back khaberna mish tohrob like others.
b canada no safty everday crimes
in canada no promotions only the orginal white skin volor canadian become managers of big companies and immigrants are workers like in gulf

every place fi advantage w disadvantage
in gulf u have chance to drive Ferrari in canada metro ;D

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
lemans207 said:
layk habibi... 7lam mni7... eh and when u land come back khaberna mish tohrob like others.
in canada no promotions only the orginal white skin volor canadian become managers of big companies and immigrants are workers like in gulf

In the end you're gonna have to sell your Ferrari to cover your kids school fees in Dubai ;)

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
lemans207 said:
i live in abu dhabi and i save every month 4000$ CAD. I never felt like wasting time at all.

bdal better ma te3tez canadian government to give you money ;)

If you can save 4000$ ,that means ur salary is more than 10 k and ur not married with kids. I don't believe you have a Pakistani style of life.

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
lemans207 said:

you sound too convinced about the dream life in Dubai , I am glad for you if you are that comfy at my current place now.
every one knows what is best for him according to what options available ..
don't worry will update you about my first impression once I get some internet and time in there.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
well,i would like to finish this intense debate here by these words:
in every country as leman said ,there r advantages and disadvantages, negative things and positives things,but the difference is the percentage of these things in every country in the world,and it depends on every person where he/she lives and what r the conditions in his/her country.i am sure that every person has an ambition to move to another country where there r more advantages,but pay attention, it doesnt mean that in that country there r not any disadvantages,many people moved to there and after a short time they didnt like it ,later they came back as leman said,on other hand,there r many people moved to canada and they found many advantages for them,again i say, just for them,but maybe it is not advantage for other people ,and the question is about which r the advantages that dont exist in ur country ?what i want to say u,that every person should have plan there,not just immigrate guys,every person should know what doing there,how to creat his job,how adapt to weather for example,can u imagine the temprature -25? ask my best friends leman,anthony,dori about my profession and where i lived,for me it is ok to live in Alaska,coz i used to live in country where everyday -30,snow ,rain,depression of this weather,the social life is zero,so it depends on every person,maybe someone like that,and someone not.
hope everyone here get his/ger visa soon and explore all these things by himself/herself,but i advice u guys,walahi exploit ur time now to prepare and plan what doing there,save more money as much as u can coz u will need so much money there in order to settle in first year
regards

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
csaade said:
In the end you're gonna have to sell your Ferrari to cover your kids school fees in Dubai ;)
ya man ana ma asdi shi bas ino hal ray7in 3a canada ya3erfo shu nateron w shu fi b canada mish aktar.

w a7seb school fees companies here provide school fees for my kids ;)

if i want to leave to canada for school fees or medical 2eli mnonot half day to see dr etc baleha

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
dr tarekk said:
what i want to say u,that every person should have plan there,not just immigrate guys,every person should know what doing there,how to creat his job,how adapt to weather for example,can u imagine the temprature -25? ask my best friends leman,anthony,dori about my profession and where i lived,for me it is ok to live in Alaska,coz i used to live in country where everyday -30,snow ,rain,depression of this weather,the social life is zero,so it depends on every person,maybe someone like that,and someone not.
Dr Tarek,
what was the country you worked in? was it in central asia?

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
dr tarekk said:
in Moscow and in Istanbul
sure weather is tough over there (minus tristat otchin kholodni brat) ,i worked in minus 50 where we used to celebrate on the ice.
but i guess montreal has soft easy weather comparing to us ;) i took decision to go for canada because all i wanted was stability at least and have a family.
and this is hard for people to find it else where, especially if we lived and worked in a country where we know we cant stay there for ever.
good to know you dr tarek!

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
SebastianX said:
sure weather is tough over there (minus tristat otchin kholodni brat) ,i worked in minus 50 where we used to celebrate on the ice.
but i guess montreal has soft easy weather comparing to us ;) i took decision to go for canada because all i wanted was stability at least and have a family.
and this is hard for people to find it else where, especially if we lived and worked in a country where we know we cant stay there for ever.
good to know you dr tarek!
thanx my dear,and nice to meet u too Sebastian

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
is there still any candidate who made the medical in JUNE 2013 ,still didnt receive his ppr??.

my friend made her medical in June and still didnt receive anything.

nab26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Zilar said:
is there still any candidate who made the medical in JUNE 2013 ,still didnt receive his ppr??.

I did med in 8 july 2013 and iam still waiting

Jim82

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Zilar said:

Is his status application received or in process? And which vo?