+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
Jim82 said:
Akid it is not a security issue la2ano kenna 3refna akid or missing doc la2ano kenno talabouwoun kamen
Unfortunately i think it is as u said in the drawer coz ecas is being updated to decision made for all applicants and it was updated with medical received in our case... ta3abouna bhal shaghle
Hi Jim is yours still application received or in process ?

Jim82

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Souheilo said:
Hi Jim is yours still application received or in process ?
still application received w dunno why! coz for sure i don't have any security problem and no medical problem

dunno kif 3am yeshteghlo sarahatan

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
Jim82 said:
still application received w dunno why! coz for sure i don't have any security problem and no medical problem

dunno kif 3am yeshteghlo sarahatan
Ana kamen. I received an email when my file was transferred fro Beirut to Bucharest, but ecase does not state this. Last week i received another email from Immigration in Bucharest that said that my application is under process, but still the ecase does not mention this.

Which date did you submit your medicals ?

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
Souheilo said:
Ana kamen. I received an email when my file was transferred fro Beirut to Bucharest, but ecase does not state this. Last week i received another email from Immigration in Bucharest that said that my application is under process, but still the ecase does not mention this.

Did you send them an email to inquire about the apps status?

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
jadzz said:
Did you send them an email to inquire about the apps status?

No i did not, it is just by checking on the ecase that it has not changed neither when my file was transferred to Bucharest and even recently when they send an email saying that my file is under process.

But i asked my immigration lawyer based in Canada why ecase does not state in process and his answer was " When the visa will be ready, the will indicate "decision made" on the website."

Jim82

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Souheilo said:

28 Oct 2013 and still waiting...
yimkin ykoun kel shi normal w nehna mesh 3arfin bass at least if it mentioned in process on ecas hek mnerte7 shwey

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
Jim82 said:
28 Oct 2013 and still waiting...
yimkin ykoun kel shi normal w nehna mesh 3arfin bass at least if it mentioned in process on ecas hek mnerte7 shwey
I do not think the ecase is accurate. At least it should mention that the file was transferred to Bucharest and it does not. Yet it does mention that medicals have been received.

After all my lawyer told me that security checks are done before medicals. What if you do medicals and then they find out that their is a security problem ? In addition to this security takes time and i think it begins once you submitted your police certificates two years ago.

I mean imagine you did medicals and then security checks which is a rigorous process begins, what guarantee do they have that it will be complete in time?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
guys,the security check divide into 2 parts
the first parts is before medical
the second part is after medical
regards

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
guys,the security check divide into 2 parts
the first parts is before medical
the second part is after medical
regards

Criminal and Security are both done before the medical.

Medical is always the last step.

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
Souheilo said:

some people wait for more than a year and they redo medicals , no explanation unless it is security check delays

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lily canada said:
Hi, no its not related I didn't submit my passports yet , I will submit them on Monday since my husband was outside the country and it shows today decision made too.
Lily! I have the same timeline as yours! but no visa yet! :(

3andik wasta !? :p

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
cherif2100 said:
some people wait for more than a year and they redo medicals , no explanation unless it is security check delays
I only remember the ones redoing medicals are the ones that were 2008 applicants.

After all what is the logic of doing these checks after medicals and not before ?

So now imagine they have been processing your file since more than 3 years, you did medicals and all of a sudden if their is a security problem then they will cancel your file!!!

Are they going to waste their time and yours ?

I think they do it before medicals, like this if their is a problem then they immediately cancel or notify you.

When you submit the police certificates, at the same time they do the security check.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Souheilo said:

it depends when did u apply for federal? coz last rules were that security check and criminality done after medical ,now these days ,security and criminality done before medical and the medical is the last step
regards

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
it depends when did u apply for federal? coz last rules were that security check and criminality done after medical ,now these days ,security and criminality done before medical and the medical is the last step
regards
I applied for Federal in January 2011.

When did the rules change ?

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
Souheilo said:
I only remember the ones redoing medicals are the ones that were 2008 applicants.

After all what is the logic of doing these checks after medicals and not before ?

So now imagine they have been processing your file since more than 3 years, you did medicals and all of a sudden if their is a security problem then they will cancel your file!!!

Are they going to waste their time and yours ?

I think they do it before medicals, like this if their is a problem then they immediately cancel or notify you.

When you submit the police certificates, at the same time they do the security check.
I agree with you as logic to undergo security check first , specially that when I was requested medicals they didn't ask for police certificate or any updated forms , only the medicals and i5raj ed 3a2ileh

but regarding they don't waste people's time for nothing , that is not accurate because they suddenly ruin thousands of families dreams and life and plans and money when they cancelled the files submitted before 2008 , they only consider what is best for their own benefit

hopefully they appreciate our life time better and stop wasting it , while we all know that the whole federal process needs 3-6 months to Australia or even to Canada once when was no backlogs