+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2011 applicants Damascus office

ambr85

May 11, 2011
Hi everyone,
Just a question...I have applied for Quebec skilled worker through Damascus office in February 2011 and so far I have not received anything and not even my credit card has been charged....Tfor the past month, the automatic reply that I receive from Damascus office indicates that they are still opening documents received before 29 December 2010....I was wondering if anyone within my time frame has received their file number....lets keep eachother informed here

Cheers

jorjjj

Sep 1, 2011
Hi There
I also applied to Damascus in 20-JAN-2011 and got the following updates since now:

- I got a delivery notice from Liban Post that the file was delivered successfully on 22-JAN-2011

- I Got a Second Delivery Notice from Liban Post that the file was delivered successfully on 15-June-2011! (When check the trace of it on Liban Post site, it appeared that the receipt is coming from Hong Kong office)

(After reviewing many forums, many advised that sometimes this happens if the office you applied was overloaded)

- In 22-August-2011, I got an SMS that indicate: "A transaction on your card is accepted for CAD 395.00 at IMMIGRATION QUEBEC 13 MONTREAL in CAN on 22/08/11"
From the message, it seems the transaction was done from Canada, not Hong-Kong

- Today i was doing some research and found the following update on the Immigration website:
"The Bureau d'immigration du Québec in Damascus is closing and its activities relocated to Montréal"
Source: "w w w. immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/damascus/new1 . html"

So now i dunno where my file is!! Hong-Kong or Montreal!

But I read in some forums stating that if the transaction has been made, it means the file is complete, and it started the processing phase! I Hope this is true!! :)

Let's keep updating each other about our NEws!!!

Regards,
Jorj

JohnM28

Aug 6, 2011
Hey there,

I'm also from Leb. and i was asked to do the medicals last month.

They were actually sent in July as per the MP & later i found out that they were lost at Liban Post. Luckily i followed up and got them in August.

The medicals were sent and delivered to Paris.

I am not sure what could be the next but it is good to mention our updates here.

jorjjj

Sep 1, 2011
Hi,
I just called Liban Poste for further checks and found the Hong-Kong delivery notice was completely something else :), it had nothing today with Immigration or Canadians, It was my mistake i didn't give much attention earlier.....

So i guess my file was transferred to Montreal as informed on the website, and is being processed in there....

Hopefully will from them soon about the interview schedule....

Will keep you updated...

JohnM28

Aug 6, 2011
jorjjj said:
Hi,
I just called Liban Poste for further checks and found the Hong-Kong delivery notice was completely something else :), it had nothing today with Immigration or Canadians, It was my mistake i didn't give much attention earlier.....

So i guess my file was transferred to Montreal as informed on the website, and is being processed in there....

Hopefully will from them soon about the interview schedule....

Will keep you updated...
I guess your interview will be soon.
I did it in Damas, but i guess they will appoint you in Beirut since the office is closed there
Good luck

MhamadK

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2013
Med's Request
17-12-2013
Med's Done....
22-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
Hey guys,
I wonder if you can help a fellow Lebanese who wants to immigrate to Québec too. I am currently preparing my file and I will apply soon, can you please take a look at this topic

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lebanese-applying-to-quebec-from-qatar-t87504.0.html
(Copy/Paste the link, cz apparently I cannot attach functional links)

I dont want to spam or hijack this thread.

Thank you, and goodluck in your applications.

Ge-one

Oct 18, 2011
Can any body tell me exactly how much points I will get in Quebec Immigration Program ? Do I qualify for Quebec Skilled worker Program ??

Please guide me who knows exactly.

My Details are as follows,

1) Education - MBA from India
2) Age - 28
3) Work Exp - more than 3 Years
4) Relative in Canada - yes ( But not in Quebec)
5) Spouse Education - M.Sc
6) Age - 28
7) Work exp - 4 Years
Language - IELTS only (Speaking - 5 , Listing - 7, Reading - 5, Writing - 6) French - No knowledge.
9) Fund sufficient.

Can any one tell me do I qualify for Quebec ??

Please help guys ...................

Regards,
Ge-one

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS RECEIVE ANY UPDATE? I'M ALSO 2011 APPLICANT BUT DO NOT RECEIVE ANY UPDATE / INTERVIEW CALL AS YET.....