+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qualification to Conjugal Partner class?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello,

we met back in my country before i left 20 years ago... I was 12 and he was 15. we met through a friend at a church function and lost touch since. i continued my life here in Canada, had kids and now we reconnected almost 17 months ago online, continued as friends, which soon developed into a relationship. i finally traveled to see him this past November and we have decided to continue to have a relationship and spend the rest of our lives together... the obstacle is that i cannot live there because i have shared custody with my kids' father. We do have the same culture: we're from the same tribe/village. We're both protestants, with the same beliefs and views. I have a bachelor's degree in communications and he has a college diploma in computer science...
I would provide this history when you apply.

Reactions: manisk1981

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello,

we met back in my country before i left 20 years ago... I was 12 and he was 15. we met through a friend at a church function and lost touch since. i continued my life here in Canada, had kids and now we reconnected almost 17 months ago online, continued as friends, which soon developed into a relationship. i finally traveled to see him this past November and we have decided to continue to have a relationship and spend the rest of our lives together... the obstacle is that i cannot live there because i have shared custody with my kids' father. We do have the same culture: we're from the same tribe/village. We're both protestants, with the same beliefs and views. I have a bachelor's degree in communications and he has a college diploma in computer science...
As said above, explain all of that in the app and address each red flag upfront.

Reactions: manisk1981

manisk1981

Apr 10, 2018
canada
Category........
FAM
I would provide this history when you apply.
Thank you Scylla. This information will appear in the letter that i include, right?
Another question, for the witness letters, do they have to be notarized by a lawyer? I will have 2 letters from friends and family members and 2 other letters from his siblings... do all letters have to be notarized, even if they're written in french and english?

Thank you,