+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qualification Assesment

karthichander

May 21, 2014
Dear all,

I have couple of Queries.

I had completed my Diploma in mechanical engineering (with internship) of 3.5 yrs from directorate of Technical education 1991-1994
Then i did Masters in Commerce from Madurai Kamaraj university through Distance education mode 1999 - 2001
Then i did my Master of Business administration from Punjab technical university through distance education- 2003-2005

Coming to credential validation do i

Get scores for Distance education degrees

If i apply with Diploma how much scores i am going to get and what are the formalities for the same

Thanks in advance

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
karthichander said:
Dear all,

I have couple of Queries.

I had completed my Diploma in mechanical engineering (with internship) of 3.5 yrs from directorate of Technical education 1991-1994
Then i did Masters in Commerce from Madurai Kamaraj university through Distance education mode 1999 - 2001
Then i did my Master of Business administration from Punjab technical university through distance education- 2003-2005

Coming to credential validation do i

Get scores for Distance education degrees

If i apply with Diploma how much scores i am going to get and what are the formalities for the same

Thanks in advance
You can get scores for your long distance education degrees. WES accessed my Long distance MSc degree and gave the full scores for the degree.

karthichander

May 21, 2014
Thanks for your reply.

But this post graduation is done without an undergraduation. Will they accept in that case also. Is anyone aware of that
How much scores do they give for Post graduation