+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qsw

Philippinho

Nov 9, 2020
Good day to everyone here, please I need your help and suggestions on how to get my passport back. I got a job offer through and immigration consultant in Quebec and he was assisting me with the paper work from CSQ, police clearance, employment insurance, temporary work permit and lastly visa. After I got and email saying my visa is approved but I need to file for aunti human trafficking through my immigration consultant (which I sent him the money to do so since 19 Dec 2020) then my visa will be issued and send my passport will send back to me cause he told me to send my passport to U.S.( Portland Oregon visa center)

This is already 8 months since I sent him the money but no email from the visa office the reason for delay and when I asked he told me I should wait there's lockdown once approved I will get my passport and when i insisted he stop talking to me since April this year, I can't reach him through email nor calls. Few days ago I found a contact from the last invoice I paid for the aunti trafficking form when I explained to him the situation he told me that his colleague is his late.

Please your suggestions and directions on how to get my passport is highly appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Have you been scammed? Are you a US citizen? Why would you send your passport to a US visa centre? So your employer had a positive LMIA and then your consultant applied for a closed work permit. You were asked to send in your passport to a US centre but not a Canadian processing centre. Never heard of a anti trafficking form so hopefully you didn’t pay too much money for this.

Philippinho

Nov 9, 2020
Have you been scammed? Are you a US citizen? Why would you send your passport to a US visa centre? So your employer had a positive LMIA and then your consultant applied for a closed work permit. You were asked to send in your passport to a US centre but not a Canadian processing centre. Never heard of a anti trafficking form so hopefully you didn’t pay too much money for this.
I don't know if it's scam my worries is how to get my passport, I'm not a US citizen. Please any email that I report the case to cic or Canada immigration center so that I will know if my passport is with them and share the passport copy of the immigration consultant so that they check if his dead as well cause he was a registered iccrc member

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't know if it's scam my worries is how to get my passport, I'm not a US citizen. Please any email that I report the case to cic or Canada immigration center so that I will know if my passport is with them and share the passport copy of the immigration consultant so that they check if his dead as well cause he was a registered iccrc member
Canadian Immigration probably can't help because you didn't send it to a Canadian Visa Application Centre and they can't check if a consultant has died. There are two in the US - New York or LA. Did you send your passport to the consultant?

Philippinho

Nov 9, 2020
Canadian Immigration probably can't help because you didn't send it to a Canadian Visa Application Centre and they can't check if a consultant has died. There are two in the US - New York or LA. Did you send your passport to the consultant?
The consultant is in Canada but he sent a name and number of someone he said is working in Canada visa office in USA and is the address 11923 NE Sumner St, STE 822895, Portland, Oregon, 97220 United States. Thanks for your concern.

Philippinho

Nov 9, 2020
This is a scam. People have been taken in for years. How do you know he was a registered IRCC consultant. Did you check the database. You have sent them your passport so they have it, not Canadian immigration.

Please verify it guide me this offer is real or fake | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)
Yes I did check before and for some months now when I'm checking it's showing he has resign, please how can know if the work permit he sent to me is legit or not. It's close work permit under qsw program in Quebec. And please advise if this emails are legit too noreply@cic.gc.ca, noreply@canada.ca, noreply@immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca cause those are there emails I got the information and documents like work permit from

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I did check before and for some months now when I'm checking it's showing he has resign, please how can know if the work permit he sent to me is legit or not. It's close work permit under qsw program in Quebec. And please advise if this emails are legit too noreply@cic.gc.ca, noreply@canada.ca, noreply@immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca cause those are there emails I got the information and documents like work permit from

Thanks
How can I check the status of my application? (cic.gc.ca)

Why don't you get your account information? You say he has resigned so contact the person he sent your documents to in Oregon. If you know the employer and you should since you have a LMIA and applied for a closed work permit, contact them. As stated, you sent your passport to a scam group. Can you post your employment letter?

Philippinho

Nov 9, 2020
How can I check the status of my application? (cic.gc.ca)

Why don't you get your account information? You say he has resigned so contact the person he sent your documents to in Oregon. If you know the employer and you should since you have a LMIA and applied for a closed work permit, contact them. As stated, you sent your passport to a scam group. Can you post your employment letter?
RESTAURANT AU PETIT ROCHER
Treat Yourself!
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT LETTER

This has reference to your application for employment. We are pleased to offer you an appointment with us as Waiter in our company based in Sainte-Claire, Quebec, Canada. This offer will be valid till 2 years (from the date of reporting to duties). The terms and conditions of your employment are as follows:

Section 1:- Administrative

a) Your Position : Waiter
b) Your Senior Officer : Mr. Jean Dion, Manager (To whom you will report) c) Location : Quebec, Canada.
d) Address : 152 Boulevard Bégin, Sainte-Claire, QC G0R 2V0. Canada.
e) Hours of work : Mandatory 45hours per week, 6 days a week
f) Reporting date : August 30th, 2020 Section

II: Salary and Allowance:

i. House Rent Allowance : Furnished Accommodation provided
ii. Transport Allowance : CN$ 150.00 per month
iii. Incentive Bonus : CN$ 300.00 per month (if targets achieved) Salary : CN$ 14 per hour * Overtime Allowance: 150% of the Pay (Accounted Hourly). *Incentive, Overtime Allowances not included, Salaries are paid on weekly basis.
a) Reimbursement The following reimbursements will be allowed on submission of the supporting documents every month: i. Office Wear & Maintenance CN$ 50 per month ii. Conveyance, Books and Periodicals : CN$ 50 per month iii. Academic Research & Professional Pursuits : CN$ 100 per month iv. Miscellaneous : CN$ 100 per month (You will be supplied a guide in induction Meeting detailing the same.)
b) Benefits: You will also be entitled to the annual benefits as follows:
i. Health Care, Dental and Medical : included
ii. Paid Sick Leave
iii. Leave Travel Concession for self and family : CN$ 1200.00 per annum
iv. 20 days of annual leave.
v. Annual Bonus every year in December.
vi. Restaurant Au Petit Rocher will sponsor all the relevant documents required for the worker to apply visa and to arrive in Canada. Furnished Accommodation will be provided to all the workers at the workplace, Food is provided by the company. One way air ticket will be provided to report to duties, Return air tickets are provided at the end of 2 year contract for the worker to travel to his home country. Contract can be extended based on performance.

Philippinho

Nov 9, 2020
Treat Yourself!

This has reference to your application for employment. We are pleased to offer you an appointment with us as Waiter in our company based in Sainte-Claire, Quebec, Canada. This offer will be valid till 2 years (from the date of reporting to duties). The terms and conditions of your employment are as follows:

b) Your Senior Officer : Mr. Jean Dion, Manager (To whom you will report) c) Location : Quebec, Canada.

iii. Incentive Bonus : CN$ 300.00 per month (if targets achieved) Salary : CN$ 14 per hour * Overtime Allowance: 150% of the Pay (Accounted Hourly). *Incentive, Overtime Allowances not included, Salaries are paid on weekly basis.
a) Reimbursement The following reimbursements will be allowed on submission of the supporting documents every month: i. Office Wear & Maintenance CN$ 50 per month ii. Conveyance, Books and Periodicals : CN$ 50 per month iii. Academic Research & Professional Pursuits : CN$ 100 per month iv. Miscellaneous : CN$ 100 per month (You will be supplied a guide in induction Meeting detailing the same.)
ii. Paid Sick Leave
vi. Restaurant Au Petit Rocher will sponsor all the relevant documents required for the worker to apply visa and to arrive in Canada. Furnished Accommodation will be provided to all the workers at the workplace, Food is provided by the company. One way air ticket will be provided to report to duties, Return air tickets are provided at the end of 2 year contract for the worker to travel to his home country. Contract can be extended based on performance.
Section III: Company & Miscellaneous Information You shall be on training/probation for six (6) months. Thereafter, your performance will be reviewed and if found satisfactory, you will be offered increments accordingly. During probation period your employment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice or one month’s gross pay in lieu of notice.
a) Statutory deductions, if any, will be made from your salary as per the prevailing law of the country. Applicable income Tax to the Government will be deducted.
b) You will be entitled for 9 days medical leave per annum. Your request for medical leave should be duly supported with a medical certificate signed by registered medical practitioner. In addition to this, you will be entitled to earned leave at the rate of 20 working days per annum after completion of one year. You may avail leave earned with the prior information/permission and approval of senior management.
c) Your appointment shall be subject to your being declared physically fit. Even thereafter, in case it is considered essential, you shall have to undergo periodical or special medical examination from such a doctor as may be nominated by the company for the purpose of determining whether or not you are medically capable of carrying out your duties and if you are found medically unfit your services are liable to be terminated.
d) That you shall strictly abide by the rules, regulations, office order and instructions issued by Senior Management from time to time.
e) That you shall have to carry out such duties as are assigned to and during such hours including split duty hours as may be directed by Senior management and your superiors from time to time which in the event of your refusal will amount to gross misconduct.
f) That during your employment with us, you shall not work anywhere else directly or indirectly part-time or full time, honorary or in any other capacity without written approval of Senior Management and you shall not disclose to anybody any confidential information available to you on the course of your employment with the company.
g) For all other matters not herein specified the company’s conditions of service and service rules and amended from time to time shall be applicable.

Any instance of improper conduct, misconduct, gross negligence or abandonment of the position to which you have been appointed shall constitute sufficient grounds for immediate dismissal. In such an event , payment of salary and all other payments shall cease as per the date of this dismissal. Improper conduct shall be deemed to include direct or indirect participation by the employee or authorized agents in any political activity in any country or in any professional or business undertaking or activity that could lead to a conflict of interest.

i. The written notice of termination of this contract of employment will be two (2) months by either party or two months’ gross salary lieu of notice period. In case you leave your employment without giving requisite notice, no relieving order will be issued and settlement of dues will be at the discretion of the Management. The management reserves the right to deduct , as liquid at damages an amount equal to two months’ gross salary from any amount that may be due to you and if the same is not available or is insufficient then the Management shall have the right to recover such amount as found due from you in any manner deemed fit.

A 2 year agreement will be signed on the day of Induction, Restaurant Au Petit Rocher has in-house performance appraisal tool designed to support each individual’s contribution to the Company. All employees will be awarded with suitable allowances with reports from the Appraisal team- Every Quarter.

SECTION IV – Confidentiality
As part of your employment, you will acquire or develop confidential and proprietary information concerning the Company including without limitation, trade secrets, secret information, technical processes, finances, dealings and method of meetings with its customers and employees together with similar information of confidential or proprietary nature relating to its respective suppliers, employees, agents, distributors and customers and you will also develop relationships of special trust and confidence with the company’s customer and employees. You agree that such confidential matters is for the companies exclusive benefit and that, both during your employment and at all times thereafter, you will not directly or indirectly use or disclose the confidential matter excerpt for the solo benefit and with the consent of the company. This restriction shall cease to apply to confidential matter which may come into the public domain otherwise than through unauthorized disclosure by you or confidential matter which you obliged to disclose by law

SECTION V – Expenses
The company shall reimburse to you such traveling, Hotel and other out-of-pocket expenses as shall from time to time be reasonable and properly incurred by you in the course of your employment, subject to you complying with such guidelines or regulations issued by the company from time to time in this respect and upon you submitting to the company on request satisfactory information and evidence of the same.

SECTION VI – Company’s Rules, Regulations and Policies You shall comply with all of the company’s rules, regulations and policies from time to time in force. In event of any conflict between such rules, regulations and policies and this agreement, this agreement shall prevail.
Yours faithfully,
For Restaurant Au Petit Rocher Quebec,
Mr. Jean Dion Manager
RESTAURANT AU PETIT ROCHER *
* SAINTE-CLAIRE SIGN.............................

Accepted by: ……………………………..................................................

TERMS AND CONDITION OF THIS EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT LETTER
HELLO,
We congratulate you on the Job position which you have just received, and find below is your Job letter and Employment contract agreement.

We advise you go through this letter and if you accept to the terms and conditions of our company, please do kindly show interest by writing your full names, Signature and Date on the last page (4) of this Employment contract.

Please also be informed that is Compulsory to sign and return back the (3) pages to our Email: info@restaurantaupetitrocher.ca, within 5 working days. Any Employment contract letter that we don’t receive before this day will be Automatically Cancelled and in the Situation were by the Applicant applied for a new Employment contract, a penalty fee of CN$ 200.00 (TWO HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLAR) will be charged, before a new Employment Contract will be Re-issued again.

Thanks for your Co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,
Restaurant Au Petit Rocher.

DATA CONFIRMATION PAGE

FULL NAME:

DATE OF BIRTH:

PASSPORT NO:

I acknowledge that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Sign………………………………………… Date……………………………

Restaurant Au Petit Rocher 152 Boulevard Bégin, Sainte-Claire, QC G0R 2V0. Canada Tel: +1 (418) 210-4002 Email: info@restaurantaupetitrocher.ca Web: www.restaurantaupetitrocher.ca

Thats the employment letter, thanks im just trying to see how i can get my passport back. please for the best advise on how i can get my passport and thanks somuch for your time and concern

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Treat Yourself!

ii. Paid Sick Leave
That is a fake offer and a scam. No employer provides airfare, accommodations, food transportation, benefits and travel leave. This is a small French restaurant in Pointe Claire. Do you even speak French? You probably will never see your passport again.

sakshikapoor

Apr 25, 2020
Hello all, I am working as a software engineer in Quebec on Post Graduate Work Permit. My company has allowed me to work remotely from anywhere within Canada. I have already obtained the CSQ and in the process of applying QSW PR. However, I plan to live in Edmonton, Alberta with my family right now. Is it allowed, since I will be living outside Quebec while my application for PR will be in process?