File Transfer...
Jan '10
Seniors..i need some advice on what to do next: My case details:

1. Got 1st AOR in Nov '09
2. Submitted all docs, and i mean all docs, including IELTS..in Jan '10
3. 2nd AOR 21 Jan '10
4. In process on e-cas since 1st week Feb '10
5. more than 100 days in process now, no news watsoever from the CHC
6. asked my consultant to send an email, they did, BUT no response from CHC, been 20 days now

I checked and rechecked and rechecked each n every doc before submission...i made sure i had every doc whether education or work ex or PCC.....i wrote down every minutest detail of my overseas travel....im so worried now + they are not even responding to case specific email...

What can i do now?? i really wanna know if something was incorrect/missing in my application but they wont even respond !!!! is there anything i can do???

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vms said:
Seniors..i need some advice on what to do next: My case details:

1. Got 1st AOR in Nov '09
2. Submitted all docs, and i mean all docs, including IELTS..in Jan '10
3. 2nd AOR 21 Jan '10
4. In process on e-cas since 1st week Feb '10
5. more than 100 days in process now, no news watsoever from the CHC
6. asked my consultant to send an email, they did, BUT no response from CHC, been 20 days now

I checked and rechecked and rechecked each n every doc before submission...i made sure i had every doc whether education or work ex or PCC.....i wrote down every minutest detail of my overseas travel....im so worried now + they are not even responding to case specific email...

What can i do now?? i really wanna know if something was incorrect/missing in my application but they wont even respond !!!! is there anything i can do???
1. You didn't bother to tell us what office you applied to.
2. Your application was 21/01/10 less than 4 months ago.
3. The processing time at most offices is 6-12 months, as your application is within their processing time, they are not going to reply.
4. Learn to relax and wait.

vms

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 09
Doc's Request.
Nov 09
AOR Received.
Nov 09
IELTS Request
Nov 09
File Transfer...
Jan '10
PMM, my bad. I shud hav mentioned the visa office. Its New Delhi. I appreciate ur input that I need to be patient, but I'm going by the general timelines. I submitted all docs to new delhi 100 days ago..most ppl frm Jan hv got a med request. Shud I assume it can take a month or two more ?