+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax- need ur advice....

giku

Feb 17, 2010
Hi Qorax,

Hope u r doing great- post landing. Got to know thru the posts that u r in mississauga. I wish to know how far is it from downtown. I have heard it is a very good community. Also, I have obtained my Lesson bayanat validation letter from UAE. I have driven there for almost 18 years. Now, do I need to send it to Ottawa for legalising? I have still not landed and have to route it thru my relative in calgary before i land. Right now i am residing in india. The letter is valid for two months. Should the letter be valid till I land? In that case, if it expires, shd i make a new one?

Thanks again for all your help and do keep us all updated with your info and encouragement...I say this bcos after reading your positive feedback abt canada, we all feel so much better.....I am sure many others feel the same.. anyway, thanks bro...

rgds,
Giku

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is regarding the letter issued by RTA...

Does it has to be attested by Foreign Ministry of relative country...?
Is there any other authority required to attest this...?

Thanks,
MJM

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi Giku [& mjm too],

1. That RTA letter needs no further attestation. It serves perfectly alright -as it is, in Canada.
2. U don't need to get it attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. Here, when u apply to Drivetest.ca for licensing, that letter should be 'valid'. If u do so after 2 months, u need to obtain a 'new' one.

Good luck.
Qorax