+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax, I need your guidance please

karmoncan

Jan 3, 2011
Today, I received an email from my representative for the submission of our passports to CHC. The gave us 60 days to submit the passports but
1- they didn't ask for any travel history document, the same as the one we filled and sent when we updated our documents 15 months ago. Do you think this is normal?
2- I was planning for a travel to Jordan for one week, this is a work related travel, do you think this would delay our visas to be stamped and this would add more time for security checks or it is not important.
3- when we updated our documents I put the funds that I will take with me to canada as higher than the amount demanded but since I might need this amount for travel arrangements, do you think that deducting this extra amount from the money that I will transfer to Canada would affect my credibility or granting us the visas?
4- Finally, can you please tell me how I can transfer the money to Canada?
5- Please provide me with some links on canadavisa or trackitt that would help me prepare myself for travel.
All thanks,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

The link for the topic you wanted is posted by Qorax, which elaborately explaining imporatant matters related to a landing immigrant.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

If you have not asked to submit the travel details, don't bother about it.
I don't think there is any problem for your short travel to joradan. On return you can submit your passport for PR Visa.

Proof of funds while landing should be as per the minimum requirement by CIC and not as per your bank statement. Therefore you can use any excess amount shown early.

You can carry cash, TC or DD according to your convenience.

betterfuture

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Caracas, Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2011 Received by CIO: 13-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application (Overall 7.0)
Med's Done....
Jun 18,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 15, 2012
LANDED..........
May 16, 2013
Hi, can you please help me??

I am a little confused about the address correct form. Should I use Abbreviations on it?? I mean use Av. instead of Avenue.

Thanks in advance

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D Hi

Ave is the commonly used abbreviation for Avenue. You can use it without any doubt.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
karmoncan said:
Today, I received an email from my representative for the submission of our passports to CHC. The gave us 60 days to submit the passports but
1- they didn't ask for any travel history document, the same as the one we filled and sent when we updated our documents 15 months ago. Do you think this is normal?
2- I was planning for a travel to Jordan for one week, this is a work related travel, do you think this would delay our visas to be stamped and this would add more time for security checks or it is not important.
3- when we updated our documents I put the funds that I will take with me to canada as higher than the amount demanded but since I might need this amount for travel arrangements, do you think that deducting this extra amount from the money that I will transfer to Canada would affect my credibility or granting us the visas?
4- Finally, can you please tell me how I can transfer the money to Canada?
5- Please provide me with some links on canadavisa or trackitt that would help me prepare myself for travel.
All thanks,
Posted by qorax | 40 minutes ago | Trackitt

to karmoncan:

1. It's OK... as long as they do not ask anything - do not send/worry.
2. Not a prob...come back & then send the pps.
3. As long as u have the min funds [as per CIC table] u r good.
4. The 80:20 rule -- 80% Draft & 20% Cash.
5. Pls check my 'master thread'.

All the best!

QORAX