+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QORAX AND OTHER PEOLPE HELP ME HERE, MEDICAL RELATED QUESTION

andy2410

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
HI ALL

I HAVE QUESTION ABOUT MEDICAL. I WAS SEEK BEFORE 16 YEARS ( EFFECT OF WAITLOSS). I DID LOSS MY WAIT, BADLY SEEK THATT TIME. RIGHT NOW I AM OK AND I ALREADY SPENT 4 YEAR IN LONDON. WHEN I WILL GET MY MEDICAL ,AM I FACE BIG PROBLEM OR NOT.

ms_shelby

Jun 3, 2010
Hi
I don't think that being sick 16 years ago would matter as long as you're in good health to date. The medical exams will focus on the communicable diseases such as tuberculosis, HIV, AIDS. They also check into mental health and chronic illnesses such as hypertension and diabetes. Sometimes they would ask for a medical certificate from your attending physician with regards to your past medical history. Good luck!

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy2410 said:
HI ALL

I HAVE QUESTION ABOUT MEDICAL. I WAS SEEK BEFORE 16 YEARS ( EFFECT OF WAITLOSS). I DID LOSS MY WAIT, BADLY SEEK THATT TIME. RIGHT NOW I AM OK AND I ALREADY SPENT 4 YEAR IN LONDON. WHEN I WILL GET MY MEDICAL ,AM I FACE BIG PROBLEM OR NOT.
I was more than sick one year before medicals, was operated also and I made it.
ms_shelby is right. Past sickness that too 16 years back means nothing. They are looking for diseases such as mentioned by ms_shelby.

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Hi
I don't think that being sick 16 years ago would matter as long as you're in good health to date. The medical exams will focus on the communicable diseases such as tuberculosis, HIV, AIDS. They also check into mental health and chronic illnesses such as hypertension and diabetes. Sometimes they would ask for a medical certificate from your attending physician with regards to your past medical history. Good luck!
what about kidney related illnesses?