+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Psychology student possible jobs ?

lola777

Nov 7, 2014
Hello, I'm in my last year studying psychology at uni and i was wondering what would be the accepted jobs i can get to be able to apply to PR. I wanted to do my masters as well as i know getting a job with only a bachelor in psych in really hard but i've missed some things and i don't think i cn be admitted this september , and i don't really know what to do . any advice ? thanks

lola777

Nov 7, 2014
Anyone ....? i just need some insight on this cause i'm really stressing out . can someone give me some example on some entry jobs that qualify as o,a or b .
thanks

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
lola777 said:
Hello, I'm in my last year studying psychology at uni and i was wondering what would be the accepted jobs i can get to be able to apply to PR. I wanted to do my masters as well as i know getting a job with only a bachelor in psych in really hard but i've missed some things and i don't think i cn be admitted this september , and i don't really know what to do . any advice ? thanks
this should give u an idea for prospective careers after finishing psychology from university .
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/education_search-eng.do