+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRRA

john789

May 24, 2024
hi everyone, I have been waiting since March 2022(prra submitted), still no response from CBSA, or anyone, and when I ask my lawyer he only says i can't do anything for escalations,
well during this time my mental health including physical health issues arose, and terminated from the job last year in August 2023, and was on EI till my work permit expiry in December, now I don't have any income as my work permit expired (applied three months before the expiry date, during application asked for fingerprints and there fee which I did and reposed after 7 months was refused due to work permit fees, which is first time asked and they can ask during application as for fingerprints and things to b don yah? but no i had to reapply with fees in March and still waithing,

1, my question is that when my EI was stopped and i was using my savings, now i need social assistance(income support)as no other choice, but I heard that if I took social assistance(income support) it will affect my case and a negative decision. is there any rules mentioned or how far its right?

2, what should I do? no choice as sick and isolated in the basement for around 8 months with no work permit, no brown ID, no income support, and back home family problems, and these delays from immigration for my PRRA I'm broken, is this take this long? (march2022 till now prra submission)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi everyone, I have been waiting since March 2022(prra submitted), still no response from CBSA, or anyone, and when I ask my lawyer he only says i can't do anything for escalations,
well during this time my mental health including physical health issues arose, and terminated from the job last year in August 2023, and was on EI till my work permit expiry in December, now I don't have any income as my work permit expired (applied three months before the expiry date, during application asked for fingerprints and there fee which I did and reposed after 7 months was refused due to work permit fees, which is first time asked and they can ask during application as for fingerprints and things to b don yah? but no i had to reapply with fees in March and still waithing,

1, my question is that when my EI was stopped and i was using my savings, now i need social assistance(income support)as no other choice, but I heard that if I took social assistance(income support) it will affect my case and a negative decision. is there any rules mentioned or how far its right?

2, what should I do? no choice as sick and isolated in the basement for around 8 months with no work permit, no brown ID, no income support, and back home family problems, and these delays from immigration for my PRRA I'm broken, is this take this long? (march2022 till now prra submission)
If your asylum claims have been refused and you no longer have status you don’t qualify for social assistance.

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
Since you seem to have so much free time . Go brush up on your English. It’s “ liar “ , not the butchered word you’ve concocted.
Ofc I have so much time and I’m free always

but as I mentioned many times in my posts before, that I don’t care your fucking English language at alll whose is you seriously? Why I care your fucking language
I don’t care colonization language which is English hahahah

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m out of status as well as my asylum claim has been refused in all stages so now I’m on social assistance
So that mean you are such a big lier
Isn’t?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W7gVp9N0K2s
sadly doesn’t mean you actually qualify just means our government is incompetent. If you do remain in Canada you can be asked to pay back all the benefits received in error. Not updating your status would also be considered welfare fraud.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ofc I have so much time and I’m free always

but as I mentioned many times in my posts before, that I don’t care your fucking English language at alll whose is you seriously? Why I care your fucking language
I don’t care colonization language which is English hahahah
Unless you only speak an indigenous language from Brazil assume you feel similar about Portuguese which also result from colonization.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m out of status as well as my asylum claim has been refused in all stages so now I’m on social assistance
So that mean you are such a big lier
Isn’t?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W7gVp9N0K2s
You have filed an H&C claim and may have been awarded an OWP because of it. Very diffident situation. Would add if you are not working and receiving social assistance with an H&C application good luck. Proof that you are able to support yourself financially is a large component of an H&C application.

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
sadly doesn’t mean you actually qualify just means our government is incompetent. If you do remain in Canada you can be asked to pay back all the benefits received in error. Not updating your status would also be considered welfare fraud.
Who said benefits received in error??

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
Unless you only speak an indigenous language from Brazil assume you feel similar about Portuguese which also result from colonization.
There are several colonizations English is one of them and it’s on top that’s why I mentioned English language as well as it’s Canada’s official language

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Failed refugee claimants generally continue to qualify for social assistance. I don't think there is any error.

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
Failed refugee claimants generally continue to qualify for social assistance. I don't think there is any error.
Exactly that’s why among all vip members prefer to talk to this respectful member ( schylla) she/he has knowledge so much than other vip losers
The core of point as long as you have pending application with ircc like appeal, JR, or PRRA or H&C you qualify for OW or ODSP that is what my caseworker told me
But @canuck78 @foodie69 @Copingwithlife my caseworker she is so rude even I don’t like her , I always get pissed on her she is very ugly not on her face on her soul
I will report to ministry of social i wanna change my caseworker she is white trash
So ya
Like I mean there is nothing errors

Last edited: