+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRPF PAYMENT FORM

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
Is there an PRPF payment form? I cant find one. Please advise which form to use when paying for PRPF at visa office. Thanks...

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you pay it in bank draft. Instructions are included in the medical request letter.

God Bless!

BM

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roger55 said:
Is there an PRPF payment form? I cant find one. Please advise which form to use when paying for PRPF at visa office. Thanks...
Hi,

There is no form for PRPF, you will just send the draft and mention it in your cover letter that how much you have paid for each person.

Cheers
saki

tot2311

Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is this cover letter?Do I need to send it when submitting the documents to VO.
Can we pay PRPF with credit card?

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tot2311 said:
What is this cover letter?Do I need to send it when submitting the documents to VO.
Can we pay PRPF with credit card?
Only thru bank draft. all the instructions to pay the PRPF are in the letter they send together with the Medical Request letter. (MR is given after document submission to the VO)

HTH

BM

tot2311

Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But in the check list is written that there is a option for payment with credit card.Probably i am not gonna risk and will pay with bank draft.And i think to pay with the documents because is written to send the fee along with documents.
This is the exact text:
Follow these instructions to pay the fees. If you do not, we will return your application. Processing fees are not refundable.

pay the processing fees to the CIO in Canadian funds. Fees are payable by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or to the "Receiver General for Canada" by:•certified cheque, •bank draft, or •money order.