+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proving self employed work experience when reference letters from clients are not applicable

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Any suggestions on how to prove you have worked on duties mentioned in NOC when reference letters from clients are not applicable?

For example, if you are a mobile app game developer and your income comes from games you have published on the app store - then you don't have any clients... especially not in the sense where they would write letters listing your duties.

You can prove ownership easily from agreement with Apple and you can prove income again easily from bank statements & receipts from Apple but how to prove you actually created those games that you published in the app store?

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Any ideas guys? Even if you don't have any experience with this situation, lets brainstorm! I need to get creative :)

romit99

Jan 6, 2019
Any ideas guys? Even if you don't have any experience with this situation, lets brainstorm! I need to get creative :)
Sorry I am new to this and trying to understand everything. I am also a self employed artist who is running a game sole proprietorship. I have created several games and have 3+ years of management experience with hiring people and running the company. Which NOC do I fit in? is it 5131 category?