+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nomination

ssanchit22

Aug 9, 2017
1. Since my points are 351, I will have to opt for Provincial Nomination to make the points to
351(educational mine and my wife's) + 600 (provincial nomination) = 951

2. I am in the process of getting my transcripts evaluated from WES at the moment. Since I have to go for provincial nomination.

My questions are as follows:

1. For which states I am eligible for provincial nomination?
My qualifications are Bachelor of Techology ( Mechanical Engineering)
Masters of Business Administration (Marketing)

2. While getting the evaluation done from WES, do I need to send the evaluation results to states, i.e. states to which I am eligible for provincial nomination through WES or I can be sent during filing of VISA application ?

3. What is the procedure for getting provincial nomination ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I am talking about SINP EE. It's intake will open almost every month till December. It is easiest.
Unfortunately your Mechanical Engineer NOC is in their High demand list, but regulated in Saskatchewan. It takes around 1 year to obtain license from Sask Canada. So it is useless.
But your MBA Marketing degree will work here. You can choose suitable NOC from below mentioned NOCs.
NOC 0124 (needs several years of Managerial experience)
NOC 1122, NOC 1123.
Now you have to choose the most suitable. These are in their list and non regulated.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
1. Since my points are 351, I will have to opt for Provincial Nomination to make the points to
351(educational mine and my wife's) + 600 (provincial nomination) = 951
Other ways to improve your score...
# Better IELTS score. Say, if you get L-8, R-7, S-7, W-7, you can raise your CRS points upto 100.
# Canadian job can give you 50-Professional and other jobs; 200-Managerial jobs

2. I am in the process of getting my transcripts evaluated from WES at the moment. Since I have to go for provincial nomination.

My questions are as follows:

1. For which states I am eligible for provincial nomination?
My qualifications are Bachelor of Techology ( Mechanical Engineering)
Masters of Business Administration (Marketing)
It depends....

ON and BC will send you NOI, if they find you're eligible.

-NOI is valid for 6months. You have to apply and pay within than time duration(be cautious, they may stop intake temporarily. So you have to apply at the earliest after you receive NOI)

Other states except QC will publish open announcement in their website. If you satisfy their requirement, You can apply. (This is kind of flash sale. You have to keep on checking and be updated on PNP news.)

2. While getting the evaluation done from WES, do I need to send the evaluation results to states, i.e. states to which I am eligible for provincial nomination through WES or I can be sent during filing of VISA application ?

Not required at the moment. You initial order with WES has recipients in default 1.you 2.IRCC. When you get chance to apply a PNP, you have order duplicate (costs CAD41/recipient in WES site) for that particular state immigration dept.

3. What is the procedure for getting provincial nomination ?
# Keep checking the PNP sites.
# Improve the CRS score. (ON normally calls >400 only. recently they send NOIs to certain NOCs as ICT programme)
# French language skill can give you opportunity. But it is time consuming idea.
# Finding a job

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
How to get apply for PNP ?
I need a step wise procedure

The people who have replied to you here already gave you enough information. You might as well hire and pay a consultant if you want a step-by-step procedure, unless someone will be extremely generous with the time to spoon-feed you information that has already been posted and shared many times on this forum, and is available on the respective provincial government websites.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Here is the email address of some Sask based consultants. There is No harm in contacting.
1. jeric.jmendoza@gmail.com, 2. daniel@siecsi.com 3. ravi@pioneerimmigration.com
Jeric is the best and reasonable. He has some step wise plans also. Like suggestion, papers completion, other options etc. But you have to mail everyone and ask then decide.

Atanu8888

Dec 28, 2023
Guys, I am new to this group. I have 2 questions:
1) My office will be applying for AAIP for me to complete the PR process but I am required to travel almost every week out of Canada to the US because of work. I am currently on closed work permit. Will this create any obstacle in getting AAIP approval?
2) I understand that we must be residing in Alberta when we apply for AAIP. Right? Can we apply immediately when we have started living in Alberta.

Kindly advise. TIA