NIL
Passport Req..
24th FEB---------Passports with docs sent on 9/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
16th MARCH 2011--- Passports rcvd 23rd MARCH 2011
LANDED..........
6/5/2011
Leon said:
Yes, from what I have heard, the AINP will waive your need for an LMO if you have been nominated. You should talk to the AINP about that. You still would need to renew your work permit but no LMO needed.
Sorry to hijack the thread ,but i guess my question is on the same line with work permit and PR.Well i got nomination few months back and submitted application for work permit and PR,i attached original police certificates which are not expired yet .I already received file numbers for work permit and PR but now they are asking me to provide Police certificates for work permit.Should i write and inform them that they were attached earlier? am confused

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
amnaj said:
Sorry to hijack the thread ,but i guess my question is on the same line with work permit and PR.Well i got nomination few months back and submitted application for work permit and PR,i attached original police certificates which are not expired yet .I already received file numbers for work permit and PR but now they are asking me to provide Police certificates for work permit.Should i write and inform them that they were attached earlier? am confused
hey amnaj tell me one thing do u have jobs offer letter ?

Gerasegovia

Apr 2, 2010
Hi Leon!

Hopefully you have a good advise on my situation... I did my BC PNP application on december the 15th 2009. On January 6th 2010 received email confirmation of application from PNP office.

My Working Permit is about to expire (April 14th) and I haven't hear from PNP office!, What should I do?? Can I stay in Vancouver after my working visa expires?. My counselor is telling me to make an extension of my work permit now without PNP nomination to buy me some time. I just want to make things right. I been living in Vancouver for 2 years now, I have an apartment, my car, all my kitchen well equipped, my furniture, everything!!, I have a life here!. Its hard to think that I have to leave in 13 days and get rid of everything!.

Thank you!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your consultant is right that you should apply to extend your work permit and you need to do something fast. First talk to the PNP office about your options but in any case, get in your extension application before your work permit expires.