+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Province guide

Deepu0213

Aug 19, 2023
Hello,
Recently I am studying healthcare adminstration course in Ontario , dentist by profession from india. My husband is on spouse visa. My studies are about to get over . We both dont have much experience as we came directly to canada after studies.
Please guide which provice should we move for PR. And how much time it takes to become PR.Also the procedure in detail.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
Recently I am studying healthcare adminstration course in Ontario , dentist by profession from india. My husband is on spouse visa. My studies are about to get over . We both dont have much experience as we came directly to canada after studies.
Please guide which provice should we move for PR. And how much time it takes to become PR.Also the procedure in detail.
No one can tell you based on such limited information. Research PNP programs. Timing depends on if and when you are eligible, if going through EE, if you have a job offer etc. If you don’t have experience then you probably aren’t eligible for any program.

Deepu0213

Aug 19, 2023
No one can tell you based on such limited information. Research PNP programs. Timing depends on if and when you are eligible, if going through EE, if you have a job offer etc. If you don’t have experience then you probably aren’t eligible for any program.
Ok Thank you