+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Is it necessary to change course or college
You can have the same course, all you need to prove the officer that you will leave Canada after you are done with your course.
Show your ties in India, your parents (Document of there job/business if any), show property if any, show sufficient funds.
These are the basic things you need to see while making your application strong.

Ronkyjo

Dec 31, 2018
My girl study visa was approved, but she was give till January 30, 2020.
She is entry for Pre- Nursing at Brandon University. She will be starting by September. That me

Reactions: Evankc

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
I believe we have extensively discussed this but for the sake of the thread, i will reiterate briefly, No it won't for as long as you are able to show a career progression and a path towards self development with the such course not similar or related to your previous studies in your SOP. It must be constructive and convincing.
There is progression of study in my study permit bro as a branch of zoology is in Agriculture too which is why agriculture needs zoologist.

The branch is emtomology. They need emtomologist in Agriculture to deal with insects which destroy plants and crops but there are better ways to encourage them and it will increase soil fertility rather than been a pest. Moreover some of those insect add microbes to soil which are very important in improving soil fertility thereby promoting growth of crops more rapidly.

Zoology is very relevant to Agriculture for sustainable Agriculture

And I did applied emtomology courses in my undergraduate. I had 75% and 76% in them respectively

So I know I ll need to explain this point in my SOP so the VO will understand relevant of Zoology to Agriculture.

electracafe

May 27, 2019
Hi
I have got 88% in 10th & 83% in 12th and my ielts score is 8

I have received confirmation from a couple of colleges for September 2019 intake,
I want to confirm whether I can get visa for in time for September courses, if I apply now

Thanks & regards

Reactions: Gurjantsandhu6363

ELIF#1

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I applied on March 15 from Pakistan to Dhabi office
Biometric validity letter received on 25th April
status shows, background check, and eligibility review.
They didnt ask for medical.

I heard that if biometric validity letter received before medical request then its a refusal. I would like from the gurus and champion of this forum to put some light on my case please, thanks

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I applied on March 15 from Pakistan to Dhabi office
Biometric validity letter received on 25th April
status shows, background check, and eligibility review.
They didnt ask for medical.

I heard that if biometric validity letter received before medical request then its a refusal. I would like from the gurus and champion of this forum to put some light on my case please, thanks

Is not in every case beside vo have the final say. So let wait for there next update and hope for best

Reactions: Ronkyjo

nouzil

May 28, 2019
Hi... i want to know about GIC amount. I sent the money to Nova Scotia Bank on 21st May, Tuesday. I transferred 12300$. Is it a issue that i transferred more than 10200$ amount? Could anyone please clarify this doubt. I had read in the instruction page in their website as 'minimum of 10,200$'. So transferred more.