+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROPOSED STUDIES ARE NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF ONE OR MORE OF YOUR

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Not a superstitious, but I noticed if you post in CAPS, it always result into refusal.

Example: 'zestyaman', a member who love to post in CAPS, tasted refusal for record 4 times. Your choice?
Do you mean his visa rejected 4 times or something related to forum

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
@ Enfield, Cant sop laughing at your comment...Seriously??, Then i better start writing all my replies in lower case.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
shebaby said:
@ Enfield, Cant sop laughing at your comment...Seriously??, Then i better start writing all my replies in lower case.
Use a few, correctly placed capitals, or we won't be able to hear you. ;D

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
i still cant digest the fact that .. why would the college give an offer letter and then u get ditched by the visa officer..?? ;) why cant the college themselve reject at the beggining and then releive the students from all the visa hazzles//\..

Raobadal

Apr 6, 2013
Hello everyone....

I have also been to UK for 2 years and was not able to complete my PG course and i have come back...i'm applying for canada..

i've got admission in Lambton College for PG in Global Business Management Sept. intake..

I'm stuck with SOP please any one could help .....

And i had study gap from 2002 to 2003 i was preparing for CCNE which is an entrance exam for Bachelor of management studies but i dont have proof for it and i have completes BMS in 2006...after which i was working and went to UK in feb 2010 and came back in jul 2012...

Please suggest im applying under general...

Chances of getting visa...

georgec522

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi raobadal,

u should contact an expert agent so he or she will help u out..

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
sandhuboy said:
SOP is STATEMENT OF PERPOSE it is simple letter u write to VO.
I see some people.. y they want to come to a foreign nation , if they don't know what is a SOP?????!!!!!!!!!

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaushik_ppx said:
I see some people.. y they want to come to a foreign nation , if they don't know what is a SOP?????!!!!!!!!!
Not all of you genius like you. Most of them not aware of SOP including me but I learn many things from here. We are here to help them and get help. So don't post like that again.

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
Raobadal said:
Hello everyone....

I have also been to UK for 2 years and was not able to complete my PG course and i have come back...i'm applying for canada..

i've got admission in Lambton College for PG in Global Business Management Sept. intake..

I'm stuck with SOP please any one could help .....

And i had study gap from 2002 to 2003 i was preparing for CCNE which is an entrance exam for Bachelor of management studies but i dont have proof for it and i have completes BMS in 2006...after which i was working and went to UK in feb 2010 and came back in jul 2012...

Please suggest im applying under general...

Chances of getting visa...
Please don't try for Canada or again u'll be coming back with some excuse .. leave it to some genuine person who wants to study...
And by the way.... Global Business Management??? ...Have you seen department in any company which deals with Global Business specifically??
If there is any , there Managers or there intermediate are enough for that position. I never found any Global Business Dept . anywhere...my view!!! :-*

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
vivekforbes said:
Not all of you genius like you. Most of them not aware of SOP including me but I learn many things from here. We are here to help them and get help. So don't post like that again.
Whoooo...Bro ...No offence!!!!.
But if ur applying for any college or university in any part of the world or if u want to immigrate anywhere...the first thing comes on ur checklist are terms like SOP!!!... If ur consulting any immigration consultant or ur looking over the internet for immigration ..SOP comes first ...and if you not getting terms like these...do a careful research on immigration plans because u gonna need it buddy!!!

Cheers!!!

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaushik_ppx said:
Whoooo...Bro ...No offence!!!!.
But if ur applying for any college or university in any part of the world or if u want to immigrate anywhere...the first thing comes on ur checklist are terms like SOP!!!... If ur consulting any immigration consultant or ur looking over the internet for immigration ..SOP comes first ...and if you not getting terms like these...do a careful research on immigration plans because u gonna need it buddy!!!

Cheers!!!
Sorry I don't meant to offend you. I came to know about SOP while I doing my research for higher studies. I just don't want people to get upset or feel bad because of your way of explaining things.

Again no offence buddy. Cheers..

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
vivekforbes said:
And one more thing ..If u want to come to Canada or any other country ... just do a little bit a research from your side on some common terms as this will help u save time and the people who are spending their time to help u ...

We genuinely want to help all of us ...Don't get Mad....Jai Hind!!!!!!
Vande Mataram!!!

georgec522

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
kausik &
vivek,

kausik sm ppl dont know abt sop that's why they come 2 these forum n ppl like u n vivek should help them.

n vivek I appreciate ur comments 2 kausik..

one more thing..
nothing personal & no hard feelings.

thanks guys..