+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

property valuation certificate

Juju1507

Apr 5, 2018
I recently applied for visitor visa from india and it got rejected..i got all my documents back except ‘’’property valuation certificate’’ when i asked my agent he said embassy keep it with them now i wanna know why embassy wanna keep my property valuation certificate when they are not giving me a visa???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I recently applied for visitor visa from india and it got rejected..i got all my documents back except ‘’’property valuation certificate’’ when i asked my agent he said embassy keep it with them now i wanna know why embassy wanna keep my property valuation certificate when they are not giving me a visa???
Do you need that Property Valuation Certificate? Can you not get another copy if you need it?

You haven't been issued a visa because you did not meet the criteria to be issued one. It's the discretion of the visa office whether or not to return certain documents

niagrafalse

Aug 16, 2024
was the document genuine? if the property valuation certificate was fraudulent or suspected to be, the embassy might keep it for further investigation. this is part of their standard practice to ensure the authenticity of documents submitted. they may keep documents that raise concerns or don't meet their standards as evidence or for record-keeping. if the document was genuine, it’s unusual for them to retain it. you could try contacting the embassy directly for clarification on why they kept that particular document.