+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of salary recieved in cash

VP Malviya

Jun 2, 2018
What if salary is recieved in cash and also the amount is not taxable then how to proof work experience. Also in small firm ESi and PF are not deducted ..did anyone have similiar situation and got PR please reply

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
What if salary is recieved in cash and also the amount is not taxable then how to proof work experience. Also in small firm ESi and PF are not deducted ..did anyone have similiar situation and got PR please reply
Salary slips is not the default proof of employment, its the experience letter. Get a thorough experience letter and it may just be sufficient.
Probably you have other proof like emails, offer letters, letters for salary raise etc any other doccuments to support you worked there in case extra proof becomes necessary.

VP Malviya

Jun 2, 2018
Salary slips is not the default proof of employment, its the experience letter. Get a thorough experience letter and it may just be sufficient.
Probably you have other proof like emails, offer letters, letters for salary raise etc any other doccuments to support you worked there in case extra proof becomes necessary.
its my father-in law firm , should it will be any issue but i am working there since 2012. I have salaryslip of cash in hand signed by accountant and annual salary cert as well as increment but no proof in bank as when i started doing job i have no bank accounts, i opend after two years of my job

VP Malviya

Jun 2, 2018
After working for 3.5 years i left job because of higher education and started working else again after one year i started my previous job again in same firm and same post .. But this time i have salary paid in my bank should i use this proof of current work exp also