+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of relationship

AlJarad

Dec 22, 2011
Hello Kings

First of all, All regards for your advices. Really your helps are just like lighthouses for us. I have an aunt lives in Canada as permanent resident. She is there from 2 months ago, but she doesn't have any monthly bills or any other evidence show her name clear because to most of these are by her husband name who have same file.

Waiting to hear good news

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
VO will ask for her husband's tax and other papers so that it shows that she is well off there.
send the bills and other required papers in your aunt's husband's names. that is what one of my friend's VO asked for and he sent accordingly

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
AlJarad said:
Hello Kings

First of all, All regards for your advices. Really your helps are just like lighthouses for us. I have an aunt lives in Canada as permanent resident. She is there from 2 months ago, but she doesn't have any monthly bills or any other evidence show her name clear because to most of these are by her husband name who have same file.

Waiting to hear good news
U need to prove that your aunt is Permanent resident / Citizen and settled in Canada. No matter whether if she is house wife and dependent to her husband. Share proof of wife and husband relation, bank account info, utility bills, SIN etc etc etc that prove that she is residing their.

Further to above, u need to prove your relation with her by way of clear documents for eg..your mother and your aunt parents are common (by way of marriage certificates / educational certificates where name of father appears)
gud luk

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

asyousuf said:
U need to prove that your aunt is Permanent resident / Citizen and settled in Canada. No matter whether if she is house wife and dependent to her husband. Share proof of wife and husband relation, bank account info, utility bills, SIN etc etc etc that prove that she is residing their.

Further to above, u need to prove your relation with her by way of clear documents for eg..your mother and your aunt parents are common (by way of marriage certificates / educational certificates where name of father appears)
gud luk
The OP needs his aunts and either his mother's or father's birth certificate showing the same parents.

AlJarad

Dec 22, 2011
Many thanks for you all

Realy,I appreciate highly your help. AS I understood from your advices that her husband's bills can work, also I will try to get anything that proof she is living there such as bank statment or any other things shared with her husband. For proof the relationship as I asked and you advised me before a copy of both passports (mother & aunt) can be okay as evidence of that. isn't IT?

With my best consideration for you all

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
AlJarad said:
Many thanks for you all

Realy,I appreciate highly your help. AS I understood from your advices that her husband's bills can work, also I will try to get anything that proof she is living there such as bank statment or any other things shared with her husband. For proof the relationship as I asked and you advised me before a copy of both passports (mother & aunt) can be okay as evidence of that. isn't IT?

With my best consideration for you all
Not only passports rather birth, marriage and educational certificates will be required that will prove that their father is same. Do get all the docs notarized.
gud luk
asyousuf

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
VO will most likely to ask for your relative's Tax papers. VO's usually ask that.
They also ask for relative's bank solvency papers.