+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of relationship documents

Kim Hanouf

Jun 24, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Hi everyone, I am sponsoring my husband from Morocco and am very close to having all the documentation and will be mailing our package to Immigration Canada this week incha alah! We met on the internet and I went to Morocco in May, things turned out wonderfully and we married. Thats the short version...haha! Anyway, I am so worried about the proof of relationship backup that I have 3 inches of documents for them; emails, photos, phone bills, facebook pages etc. Do you think this is too much stuff to send? I heard from my friend to just send as much details as possible. Thanks for any tips!!

Kim

robertbola

Mar 29, 2009
Hi Kim,

If it makes you feel better our application weighted about 10 pounds. It was very heavy, however very organized. We applied as common law partners...since we since we have lived together for over 1 year and half. Just send everything you got. I mean don't send useless information. We sent about 60 photos all labled in the back.....wish you luck.

Kim Hanouf

Jun 24, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Thanks so much! The facebook shows dates and wall posts between us almost daily. We used this site alot so to me proof is proof! I think mine will weigh in at 10 pounds too!!

robertbola

Mar 29, 2009
Good, just make is very organized. I would use folders ... such as communications, such as facebook, emails, etc etc.