+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Payment RPRF

sedeperalta

Jul 7, 2019
Hi guys

I have been invited to a COPR meeting (the last step!) and was told to bring proof of payment of the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) to the meeting. I know I paid this 7 months ago, upon submitting my permanent residency application, because I remember paying it, and a charge for $1040 appears on my credit card statement from the same day I submitted my application.

$550 Processing fee
+$490 Right of Permanent Residence fee
=$1040 total

I cannot find a receipt of this payment in my CIC account. Where should I be looking?

Thanks for any help,
Shannon

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Hi guys

I have been invited to a COPR meeting (the last step!) and was told to bring proof of payment of the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) to the meeting. I know I paid this 7 months ago, upon submitting my permanent residency application, because I remember paying it, and a charge for $1040 appears on my credit card statement from the same day I submitted my application.

$550 Processing fee
+$490 Right of Permanent Residence fee
=$1040 total

I cannot find a receipt of this payment in my CIC account. Where should I be looking?

Thanks for any help,
Shannon
Sign in to your profile, click on your permanent residency application. In the messages section, look for "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission," click it. You'll then see a receipt number, click it and just print that PDF.

Btw you have a Landing interview? Might I ask when this will be?

sedeperalta

Jul 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply!

I do, on Thursday July 11th at 7pm PST.

I did what you said (thank you) and found the Confirmation of Online Application Transmission message in my CIC account, but there is no receipt number anywhere, and definitely no pdf. Just my application number.

I know some people pay the fees separately ($550 upfront, then $490 later on) and are prompted/emailed to pay the $490 later on. I did not receive any email asking to pay the $490, and I'm assuming this is because they know it's already been paid upfront in full 7 months ago. Can't the officer at the meeting see this on their end? This is the most important meeting of my life and I don't want to mess it up. I've done everything on my part. There should be a way to see this transaction online. Why isn't there a "payment history" section?

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Thanks for your reply!

I do, on Thursday July 11th at 7pm PST.

I did what you said (thank you) and found the Confirmation of Online Application Transmission message in my CIC account, but there is no receipt number anywhere, and definitely no pdf. Just my application number.

I know some people pay the fees separately ($550 upfront, then $490 later on) and are prompted/emailed to pay the $490 later on. I did not receive any email asking to pay the $490, and I'm assuming this is because they know it's already been paid upfront in full 7 months ago. Can't the officer at the meeting see this on their end? This is the most important meeting of my life and I don't want to mess it up. I've done everything on my part. There should be a way to see this transaction online. Why isn't there a "payment history" section?
That's strange, I did it in my account when I posted the reply to you and it worked. There are two application, one that says permanent residency and one for the express entry profile. I clicked the permanent residency and then in my messages I selected it and a wall of text popped up showing my receipt number. When I click the receipt number, then it opens a PDF file.

https://imgur.com/a/QpNxgqN
This image is in my account where the messages are.

https://imgur.com/a/o4BiWMy
This image is after I click the confirmation, the blue wording. In the image, the part I marked out is where the receipt number is and that is what you click on for the PDF.

Thursday interview, awesome and congrats. Mine will be Tuesday in Etobicoke, you?

Last edited:

pabla250

Dec 29, 2018
@vyper1 Can you please post screenshot of the pdf receipt . My application is handled by consultant and i believe he has send me the wrong one. Please Help i have an interview coming soon

sjfs00

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Morocco
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
Nomination.....
22-07-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Med's Done....
18-11-2020 / 27-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2022
Hello everyone,

I got RPRF Request.

In case of 2 adults, should i pay RPRF two times to get two seperate receipts ? (for uploading purpose in myCic)
or make the payment in one shot ?

Thank you !

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got RPRF Request.

In case of 2 adults, should i pay RPRF two times to get two seperate receipts ? (for uploading purpose in myCic)
or make the payment in one shot ?

Thank you !
Hmmm I think you can pay for both at the same time and specially if you’re a family

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello. Could anyone please help me with my query.

I received a PPR before paying RPRF. I have already sent passport. After a week I was asked to upload RPRF in CIC account. How long will it take now to get COPR?