+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Landing Funds- What is the best way?

mkt

Nov 1, 2011
Dear all
I have submitted the POF with application in Sept'11 as Bank Certificate & Statement of 03 SAVINGS ACCOUNTS of mine & 01 DPS accounts of my wife. At present there are some withdrawal & deposition in these accounts & now my account is quite below the figure that i had declared to CIC. Does it be a negative effects on my file?

Another issues are-

My POF is in savings accounts and as IDLE MONEY. If I withdraw all of my POF and make it FIXED DEPOSIT in ANOTHER BANK, does it make negative impact on my file?

I have withdrawn my POF to purchase a land JOINTLY where MY PORTION is mentioned in the STAMP (DOCUMENT). If VO raises query, how can explain MY POF STATUS?

Expecting of your valuable suggestion.

Thanking you

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
mkt said:
Dear all
I have submitted the POF with application in Sept'11 as Bank Certificate & Statement of 03 SAVINGS ACCOUNTS of mine & 01 DPS accounts of my wife. At present there are some withdrawal & deposition in these accounts & now my account is quite below the figure that i had declared to CIC. Does it be a negative effects on my file?

Another issues are-

My POF is in savings accounts and as IDLE MONEY. If I withdraw all of my POF and make it FIXED DEPOSIT in ANOTHER BANK, does it make negative impact on my file?

I have withdrawn my POF to purchase a land JOINTLY where MY PORTION is mentioned in the STAMP (DOCUMENT). If VO raises query, how can explain MY POF STATUS?

Expecting of your valuable suggestion.

Thanking you
Hi , try to maintain 70-80% of the required fund in your accounts or FD. And it doesnt matters if you shifted your money from your bank a/c to FD until and unless its on your or your spouse name.

Cheers..

wave230

Jun 13, 2011
By the way, would just like to ask about the POF when landing. If I bring more than $10k, I need to declare it and also bring supporting documents where I got the money for my settlement funds, right? ..what supporting documents should I present? Thanks! :) Or is the declaration form enough?

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
hmisabpk said:
Scotia Bank, RBC, CIBC these bank are issuing the Visa card, and 1 year free banking service + medium safety box, CIBC will issue the secure visa only.

Hope its help

hmisabpk
Thank you hmisabpk