+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of genuinity of relationship

superman2012

Nov 20, 2014
Hi guys. my husband is planning to sponsor me in spousal program of CIC, but I read here that many got denied because they can't provide an evidence to prove that their relationship is genuine. so I don't know if the CIC will believe on the proofs were going to submit.

Me and my partner met online since 2013. were both using FB and skype to talk each other during our long distance relationship. he visited me in my country once and i visited him here in Canada as an international student. our families and close friends knows our relationship and my sisters are willing to write a letter stating that our relationship is really genuine, and our close friends too are willing to write a letter as well. we are both same sex. he is 35 and I am only 23. we are living each other for 6 months before we got married. we have 10 guest in our ceremony and we also have a reception after the wedding. our family was not able to attend the wedding because of some reasons.

here are the documents that we are going to submit:

1. pictures together with close friends
2. letters from my family and close friends
3. Facebook logs ( how many pages can you advise?)
4. Skype video chat screen shots
5. 2 mail letters from my husband
6. phone logs/ phone contracts joint
7. joint bank account
8. joint credit card
9. joint electric, water, waste bill
10. marriage license
11. marriage pictures (ceremony, and reception)
12. wedding certificate from the commissioner
13. marriage invitation
14. his plane ticket the time he visited me and I will also send the plane ticket I bought when I came here
15. 1 hotel reservations and we took a picture together in that hotel
16. bus reservations going to Edmonton
17. receipt of fees from our ring, reception and wedding receipts
18. life insurance me as his beneficiary
19. receipts and park ticket, bus ticket of our travel together, way back he visited me in my country.

what do you think guys?