+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

Dima_SriLanka

Feb 22, 2023
Hi:
I got acceptance to the Seneca college in Toronto, and the tuition fee is 14570.00 per year. I am planning to come with my wife. Can you please let me know how much money I have to show to the embassy ?
Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi:
I got acceptance to the Seneca college in Toronto, and the tuition fee is 14570.00 per year. I am planning to come with my wife. Can you please let me know how much money I have to show to the embassy ?
Thank you.
POF table is on the IRCC study permit website. Pay first year tuition, and then check the POF table. That is the minimum amount of funds so want to show more.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You will have to also show that you have additional savings to support another person and will have the means to pay for following years tuition. If you exhaust all your savings paying first year’s expenses then you’ll need to indicate where the rest of the funds will come from. For example is your family able to save 25k a year to support your future studies. Working as a student will rarely allow to cover your costs as a student unless you are working a very well paid job while studying which is rarely the case.