+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

nhsk

Apr 2, 2011
Seniors,

Do we have to include bank statements when submitting application? Or just need to show it at the Port of Entry?

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
nhsk said:
Seniors,

Do we have to include bank statements when submitting application? Or just need to show it at the Port of Entry?
we need to submit bs at the time of sending app

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nhsk said:
Seniors,

The bank statement as POF is to be submitted along with the initial application. At the port of entry the POF should be either by cash,TC or DD.

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friend,
Is there any way to provide information about POF at later stage?

thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vkrmsalaria said:
hello friend,

thanks
Its compulsory to send it with your application otherwise they will reject your application on the basis that you have not provide the proof that you have enough funds to settle in Canada.

Cheers
Saki

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
vkrmsalaria said:
hello friend,

thanks
You must provide proof of funds with your initial application to CIO, Sydney. It is important to provide sufficient documentation to convince the immigration officer that the money is yours, and that you have not just borrowed it from someone for purposes of immigration. Therefore the recommendation is usually to include a minimum of 3 months statements with your application. 6 months statements is better.

You may also be able to include proof of equity in property for all or part of your proof of funds. To do this include 3 house valuations and a mortgage statement/letter to show the equity you hold in the property. This can only be done the application stage - for POE the funds must be in liquid and available format. However, please check with other applicants from your visa office before including property since some visa offices do not accept it.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please reply

please advice whether or not I can apply. After finishing 12th (2002) standard I did 1 year certificate course (2001) in welding and worked as welder for next two years. Then I went to university for further studies where I did bachelors and Masters in IT. My question is that am I still eligible for applying under NOC for welder, as I may fulfil the requirements. 2) In application form what would be the highest level education I would mention as if i'm applying as welder (13 years full time) or I can include masters as well (18 year full time). will this effects my application adversely.
please reply,,, rest every thing is ready for my application like IELTS (8,7,7,6.5), police clearance (AFP). secondly I want to enquire about POF as I'm applying Australia, I need $18000 approx. to show and the problem is that around $6000 recently credited to my account, is there any possibility that immigration authorities arise question about that, as I know its genuine and not borrowed. please guide me, looking forward for some serious advice.

thanks