+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Document requirements
  • The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
  • Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
Gift deed only from parents.
Hi Preet,

Do they ask for last 6 months bank statements or just a letter from the bank providing the necessary details will do? My problem is I can show the required funds for the past 1 month, but did not have enough balance to show for the last 6 months. Do you suggest me to wait by not submitting the documents, so that I can accumulate few more months in order to meet the criteria of showing funds from the last 6 months.